It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
SmollestLight: YES.... it's been a long week haha, ships of course ;D you can keep that typo <3
MysterD: All this talk of chips - yeah, I'm getting hungry. Look what we've all started here!
With all of this talk of food, I would like to propose that the contest rules be altered so the winners also receive a bag of their chips of preference.
Post edited September 17, 2021 by SpikedWallMan
So what is the word on this. Is there a list of winners? Notified in forum? Notified in email? Has it even been decided yet?
viranimus: So what is the word on this. Is there a list of winners? Notified in forum? Notified in email? Has it even been decided yet?
It usually takes a couple days for the panel to decide. They're then contacted via chat here on the forum by one of the GOG staff accounts.
I would be surprised if anybody chose contest entries for a leisurely weekend reading. ;)
viranimus: So what is the word on this. Is there a list of winners? Notified in forum? Notified in email? Has it even been decided yet?
JakobFel: It usually takes a couple days for the panel to decide. They're then contacted via chat here on the forum by one of the GOG staff accounts.
Much as I figured. I just didnt see it wrote out and this was legitimately the first GOG contest Ive ever entered. So no previous experience to know.

Thank you kindly for filling me in.
JakobFel: It usually takes a couple days for the panel to decide. They're then contacted via chat here on the forum by one of the GOG staff accounts.
viranimus: Much as I figured. I just didnt see it wrote out and this was legitimately the first GOG contest Ive ever entered. So no previous experience to know.

Thank you kindly for filling me in.
No worries, it's all good!
Hope the panel has decided. It's been two days. lol
Gatherer9064: Hope the panel has decided. It's been two days. lol
the other one is nearly 2 weeks and still no info
Orkhepaj: the other one is nearly 2 weeks and still no info
they said though that winners will be announced within one week of the end of the contest (17 September). So unless that's changed, winners should be announced by tomorrow.
Orkhepaj: the other one is nearly 2 weeks and still no info
morolf: they said though that winners will be announced within one week of the end of the contest (17 September). So unless that's changed, winners should be announced by tomorrow.
Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of that lol
so, any new updates? ^_^
louyiihn: so, any new updates? ^_^
Soon™ O.o
I hope this contest hasn't been forgotten because of the furore about the Hitman release.
morolf: I hope this contest hasn't been forgotten because of the furore about the Hitman release.
wish it would be like fe doc's giveaways with random pull and clear winners
imho it is clear the amount of comments are too much to get fair picks
Post edited September 25, 2021 by Orkhepaj
morolf: I hope this contest hasn't been forgotten because of the furore about the Hitman release.
Orkhepaj: wish it would be like fe doc's giveaways with random pull and clear winners
imho it is clear the amount of comments are too much to get fair picks
Meanwhile, I would consider it a slap in the face to ask for original answers, require some thought, and then show none of that makes any difference by obviously picking at random.

Better they just say, "Post 'Live long and prosper.' for a chance to win Star Trek games."

Also, I've read many of the entries myself. It wouldn't take long at all. Most are two lines.