It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
Ship name:

The USS Continuum

Catchphrase::

""Just because something is improbable doesn't mean it's impossible!"
Post edited September 17, 2021 by Tanooki_Jumpman
USS Starlight

"Let's be a shining beacon in the darkness"
All right, I give up on trying to make a serious entry. I wanted to name my ship USS Strzelecki, after a Polish explorer and philanthropist, which I thought it would work well with Star Trek values. But I couldn't make any catchphrase that wasn't shallow and uninteresting.

My imagination and creativity were not cooperating, so here's a stupid entry:

Starship USS Chimpanzee

[i]In a gesture of solidarity,
And to underline equality,
We will fling poo
At new aliens too.[/i]
USS Sudden Supernova

"What does this red button do?"
USS GOG
"Now here are some GOOD OLD GAMES!"

Sooo nice to see these get re-released, I was just thinking of Elite Force last month and loving the demo back on my P3 with Win 98, but never ended up getting it....
Hi there, the name of my ship would be USS Barak-Kadan and the phrase "targhmey nga’chuqnISba'taH JJ". Both honestly reflect my worldview: you need to respect the tradition.
Starship: USS Fellowship
Catchprase: Another Day, Another Adventure, Let's Warp Ahead!!!
Maybe if I found myself in an ion storm and got trapped in a mirror universe, my doppelganger there would be the captain of:

ISS Burglarize

"Boldly breaking and entering where no man has trespassed before."
Post edited September 17, 2021 by SpikedWallMan
USS <Ad space for rent>

"Never miss out on an opportunity!"
Thank you everyone for joining! We will have to take a closer look at all these chips and catchphrases and let you know when we picked the winners.
SmollestLight: Thank you everyone for joining! We will have to take a closer look at all these chips and catchphrases and let you know when we picked the winners.
Do you mean Doritos chips? Or computer chips? ;)
SmollestLight: Thank you everyone for joining! We will have to take a closer look at all these chips and catchphrases and let you know when we picked the winners.
MysterD: Do you mean Doritos chips? Or computer chips? ;)
YES.... it's been a long week haha, ships of course ;D you can keep that typo <3
SmollestLight: YES.... it's been a long week haha, ships of course ;D you can keep that typo <3
Understandable (about the long week).

All this talk of chips - yeah, I'm getting hungry. Look what we've all started here!

Anyone got any Doritos or Lay's chips laying around? And corn chips? Maybe some Frito's? ;)

Ships are cool too, BTW. Spaceships, airships, and even the ships that float in water. :)
Why hello, Weird Al.
Nevermind.
Post edited September 17, 2021 by viranimus