It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
USS Neutral Zone

When are we gonna see some action
Uss dance

Catch phrase : Let uss dance
USS Lumière

"Let's go starring!"

(cue opening credits)
Renegade Borg Cube, isolated from the Collective Unimatrix 001. Now known as GOG Galaxy Cube 001.

Catchphrase: We are the GOG. Lower your DRM and surrender your games. We will add your digital and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your games will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Post edited September 16, 2021 by vyong
U.S.S. Montgomery

"Give'n you all she's got, plus a wee bit more!"

or

U.S.S. Ventura

"If I have to rip this universe a new black hole, I'm going to find it... I've GOT to, Mister!"
Post edited September 16, 2021 by EastTNGamer
USS Coventry

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
USS Scapegoat

catchphrase: So you want to play the Blame Game now. do you?
USS Desolator

"We are done playing nice."
USS Crimson Permanent Assurance

catchphrase: It's fun to charter an accountant and sail the wide accountancy!
USS Neverwas

I'm just a figment of your imagination.
GOG.com: Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
As a new Starfleet Captain of a Starfleet starship, I name my ship: U.S.S. Inclusivity

My famous catchprhase shall be: "All shirts are visible and equal - not just blue, yellow, green, but red too! Lest we forget!"
Post edited September 17, 2021 by valkord
USS Ecclesia “Peace through Superior Diplomacy”
Ship: USS Aggressor.

Catchphrase: "Lock on!"

Not "open fire", because threat of force can work. And let's be honest; for the purported peaceful, scientific nature of Starfleet, they see a TON of combat.
USS Tempest

Let those who harm the innocent be scattered to the stars
ISS Bacon

Eat that!