It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
NCC Beagle

"To infinity and beyond"
GOG.com: Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
USS Deliverance

"Well... [insert colorful metaphor]"
NCC Europa

"This one's gonna hurt"
USS Trailblazer

"To pave the way among the Stars"
USS BMF

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men"
U.S.S Ardire

"Chi non va non vede" (Who does not go, does not see)
GOG.com: Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

USS Gilgamesch
"You made your choice. Live with it."
Ship’s name: USS Turing
Catchphrase: “It’s a good old game!”
If I were a Starfleet captain...
The thought of me in charge of a large vessel scares the hell out of me, so I'd probably go small. A Miranda-class vessel (famously featured in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan) named USS Raziel.

"Shall we shift between worlds?"
Captain Vilian D. Iesel is the proud captain of U.S.S KugelnKopf the fastest ship ever known not only to Starfleet but everything. With warp 13 this refitted with extra spoilers Olympic class vessel can win the speediest races and still have time to help the family, while outrunning Q or other trans-dimensional threats all at the same time in style.
Born from single Latina mother and from the Organian race champion. Who passed through her during the finals of Grand Kessel Run in 11 parsecs, with such a speed that made her pregnant with little Vilian.
From childhood he dreams about meeting his father. He believes if he will go fast enough, his father will notice his prowess. When he noticed slum racing wont make it he tried to join Star Academy, but failed the basic math exam. This made him so furious he drove faster than ever before and noticed the bridge ramp was up too late. In an instant his car rocketed up toward the sky out into the void. This lone act was more than enough for Star Fleet to hire him into the captains chair of their Racing division.
For Iesel family is everything no wonder his catchphrase is “I got Family” which is heard thru the coms every time his ship makes a drift in warp.
Attachments:
Post edited September 13, 2021 by Orkhepaj
The Gog Cube

We are GOG. You will be assimilated. DRM is futile.
Ship's name: Beetle
Catchphrase: We can work it out
Ship's Name: USS Eclipse
Catchphrase: "Fire when ready!"
NCC Serenity
"What was that?"
HMS Seeker
Installing the lost and found