It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
Starship: Triumphant
Catchphrase: The path to achievement is charted through the unknown.
Post edited September 12, 2021 by Couchtr26
GOG.com: Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

Imagine you're the new Starfleet Captain, name your ship and figure out what would your famous catchphrase be and tell us in the comments on the forum!

Hurry before this ship activates its warp drive and jumps on September 17th, 3 PM UTC.
Hello, I would name my ship the U.S.S. El Pollo Loco and my Catchphrase is Cockadoodledoo!
Ship: U.S.S. Relentless
Catchphrase: "We make our own gaseous anomalies!"
Starship: USS Shepard

Catchphrase: "We'll bang, ok."
Ship Name: USS Inquisitor
Catchphrase: "We go where no one else dares to."
delenn13: Ship Name: USS Janeway

Catch Phrase: Do it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwtFga1_sUA
No "There's coffee in that nebula" catchphrase? Disappoint.
Starship Name: USS Atlas, NCC-82745, Sovereign-class

Catchphrase: "The fate of the world rests on our shoulders, let's not let them down"

Original quote, Dominion Wars, circa 2374, above Terra Nova, against an invading Dominion force:
"The USS Atlas is the only thing standing in the way of the Dominion forces until Starfleet reinforcements can arrive from Starbase 621. The fate of the world below us rests on our shoulders, people. Let's not let them down."
USS Atlas fought a delaying battle for 9 hours, sustaining heavy damage and casualties until Starfleet reinforcements arrived and helped drive the Dominion forces off.
Post edited September 12, 2021 by vyong
USS Lightbringer

“Illuminating the heavens and the cosmos”
GOG.com: Go where no man has gone before and join our Star Trek Contest and get a chance to win 1 of 15 sets of newly released Star Trek games! Don't worry, you don't need to wear a red shirt.

U.S.S Lexington and My Catchprase would be"Well Shit looks like we got to save the Galaxy Again"
USS Tempest

"Make it rain"
Ship: U.S.S. Laniakea

Catchphrase: "Human nature seeks to conquer the unknown and I want to make my race proud"
Ship: USS Selene

Catchphrase: "One more thing"
Post edited September 12, 2021 by manosteelbars
U.S.S. Mesa Verde

“If you can dream it, then you can do it!”
Ship: USS Herculean

Catchphrase: Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.
U.S.S. Galilei

"To find the truth, no matter the opposition."