It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Userscripts.org is down. Any other way I could possibly get the script?
Never seen userscripts.org go down before. No worries - you can grab the script from here in the meantime. Thanks for letting me know.
Grargar: Userscripts.org is down. Any other way I could possibly get the script?
Barefoot_Monkey: Never seen userscripts.org go down before. No worries - you can grab the script from here in the meantime. Thanks for letting me know.
Thank you!
VABlitz: Just installed the script for the first time. I love this quick post option. I always hated having to open a new window to post a reply. I will check out other features when I have time.
Hi VABlitz. Glad you like it :D
Looks like userscripts.org isn't coming back. Oh well - I'll use GitHub from now on, starting from when the next version comes out.
high rated
And apparently I'm not allowed to submit links at the moment, probably due to my newbieness. But whatever. To get to userscripts.org, insert a :8080' between the .org and the backslash. I don't know why US is requiring that specific port now, but I just tried it and it works fine.
Staredown: I don't know why US is requiring that specific port now, but I just tried it and it works fine.
That's a server-side issue and thanks.
Staredown: And apparently I'm not allowed to submit links at the moment, probably due to my newbieness. But whatever. To get to userscripts.org, insert a :8080' between the .org and the backslash. I don't know why US is requiring that specific port now, but I just tried it and it works fine.
Thanks for sharing that. This is everyone's chance to grab whatever scripts they need from there while they can. +1 for that (a few more +1s and you'll be able to submit links in no time)
high rated
Just put a new version up. This one now displays a list of all the shortcut keys you can use next to the quick post box, as well as a few minor improvements here and there.

userscripts.org is no longer available so you won't get this new update automatically. I hosted the new version here on Greasy Fork (a new site to replace userscripts.org). Once you install that you will once again receive updates automatically as they come out.

I made a new thread, so we can retire this one.

Thank you for all your support and feedback, and for making GOG's forum such a great place to hang out.
Sorry for bumping this one. Moved my message to the other thread ->
Post edited June 09, 2014 by Chronon88
Okay, for a while the non-link I posted stopped working, but it is working again now.

[url=http://userscripts.org:8080]http://userscripts.org:8080[/url]/

Also there is a static mirror (in that you can't upload revised/new scripts or login to your account, your can just download scripts already there) at http://userscripts-mirror.org/

Also... LINKS!!! Squee!
Post edited June 14, 2014 by Staredown
Just a reminder, this thread has been replaced by <span class="bold">THIS THREAD - CLICK HERE</span>, and additional info is on <span class="bold">the GOGwiki</span>.

(Just a thought - might be a good idea perhaps to lock this thread so this is the last post and helps redirect to the new thread)
Posted before reading. Please ignore.
Post edited August 28, 2014 by TekZero
nevermind
Post edited March 31, 2015 by Klumpen0815