It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Barefoot_Monkey: Thanks for letting me know. I see how that could have happened. I'll probably be able to fix that tonight.
Only in the list view though.
Sorted. Now we just need to wait for a game to be updated to see if that still behaves properly.
Barefoot_Monkey: Sorted. Now we just need to wait for a game to be updated to see if that still behaves properly.
Number of updates today.
Cool, I got a game update today. It turns out that the experimental feature does cause problems - the "New & Updated" button is rendered unclickable. I'm working on it.
Not sure if this is quite the place to put it, but my full wishlist isn't showing up on my wiki page. It's limiting itself to just 50 games (got a hell of a lot more than that, that's for sure)
ggf162: Not sure if this is quite the place to put it, but my full wishlist isn't showing up on my wiki page. It's limiting itself to just 50 games (got a hell of a lot more than that, that's for sure)
It's a good place to put it. I'm a bit surprised though, because this is an issue I actually fixed almost two weeks ago (or at least I thought I had it fixed). Are you using the script or the Chrome extension? Come to think of it I haven't published the latest version of the Chrome extension, so if that's what you're using then that would explain it.
ggf162: Not sure if this is quite the place to put it, but my full wishlist isn't showing up on my wiki page. It's limiting itself to just 50 games (got a hell of a lot more than that, that's for sure)
Barefoot_Monkey: It's a good place to put it. I'm a bit surprised though, because this is an issue I actually fixed almost two weeks ago (or at least I thought I had it fixed). Are you using the script or the Chrome extension? Come to think of it I haven't published the latest version of the Chrome extension, so if that's what you're using then that would explain it.
I'm using Firefox, updated both greasemonkey and the script, then I re-synced my account. No dice.
ggf162: I'm using Firefox, updated both greasemonkey and the script, then I re-synced my account. No dice.
That's very odd. I've been testing on my side and am having no problems. [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Barefoot_Monkey]Have a look[/url] - I have added 57 games on my wishlist. I wonder what could be causing you trouble... let me think...

When you look open the changelog does it say you have version 1.9.4?

After finishing a sync does it say the following or something else?:
Your profile has been updated.

If you haven't done so already, consider adding your shelf, game list and/or wishlist to your user page so that others can see them. (more information)
If you try removing some games from your wishlist so that you have fewer than 50 and then sync, does the wiki reflect the true amount or still 50?
ggf162: I'm using Firefox, updated both greasemonkey and the script, then I re-synced my account. No dice.
Barefoot_Monkey: That's very odd. I've been testing on my side and am having no problems. [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Barefoot_Monkey]Have a look[/url] - I have added 57 games on my wishlist. I wonder what could be causing you trouble... let me think...

When you look open the changelog does it say you have version 1.9.4?

After finishing a sync does it say the following or something else?:

Your profile has been updated.

If you haven't done so already, consider adding your shelf, game list and/or wishlist to your user page so that others can see them. (more information)
Barefoot_Monkey: If you try removing some games from your wishlist so that you have fewer than 50 and then sync, does the wiki reflect the true amount or still 50?
Ok, I have no idea what went wrong there, I just tried it and it worked. Thanks for the advice though :)
A new update is incoming. This one adds an optional feature to automatically find giveaway threads (by searching for the word "giveaway" in the url) and group them together to hide them or make them easier to see (depending on your personal preference).

The experimental feature (always display shelf/list game count) from the previous version still isn't perfect - I'm aware of that and still intend to get it right, but I figured that's no reason not to add this new feature in the meantime.
It's working great! I really like the sorting method, I find it more appealing than that other script that only hides them.

If you don't mind could you add a section to this feature so that someone could for example add words like "giveaway, give, away" as one section then "bundle" as another. This way you can create your own sub-forums in the general discussions which is awesome!
Nirth: It's working great! I really like the sorting method, I find it more appealing than that other script that only hides them.

If you don't mind could you add a section to this feature so that someone could for example add words like "giveaway, give, away" as one section then "bundle" as another. This way you can create your own sub-forums in the general discussions which is awesome!
That's a nice idea. It would need the configuration screen to have more functionality than it does now so I won't do it right away, but I'd like to add that feature maybe in the next couple of months if possible. Thanks.
Nirth: It's working great! I really like the sorting method, I find it more appealing than that other script that only hides them.

That's a nice idea. It would need the configuration screen to have more functionality than it does now so I won't do it right away, but I'd like to add that feature maybe in the next couple of months if possible. Thanks.
Post edited December 12, 2013 by Barefoot_Monkey
Some testing feedback:
- My wishlist is sorted on GOG but when I sync it to gogwiki it is unsorted.
- Game update counts show up on the game shelf/list but clicking on the number to see which game(s) are updated does not work while the "always show game counts" feature is turned on.

Everything else looks and works great though, keep up the good work!
Cool, managed to get the "Always display shelf/list game count" thing working. If there are no complaints by the next version then it won't be labelled as "experimental" anymore.

skeletonbow: Some testing feedback:
- My wishlist is sorted on GOG but when I sync it to gogwiki it is unsorted.
- Game update counts show up on the game shelf/list but clicking on the number to see which game(s) are updated does not work while the "always show game counts" feature is turned on.

Everything else looks and works great though, keep up the good work!
Thanks for the feedback. Heh, I just sorted out the game count thing at last :) I'll have a look at your wishlist problem. It seems to be working for me, but could you reply with a list the first 10 or so games on your wishlist in order (or perhaps just a quick screenshot of your wishlist page) so I can compare the order and maybe figure out what is going wrong.

By the way, the wishlist on GOGWiki is listed horizontally (left-to-right), not in columns (top-to-bottom). Just a wild guess, but if you're expecting them to be in columns that could explain why they appear out of order.
Great script, been meaning to tell you. Nice to see all the enhancements you're adding too.