It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For me the restyled "post edited" message overlaps the post number of older posts, where the full date is displayed, as shown in the screenshot. Has anybody else the same issue or is that caused by some of my browser (font) settings? Would it be possible to move the message a bit to the right?
Attachments:
eiii: For me the restyled "post edited" message overlaps the post number of older posts, where the full date is displayed, as shown in the screenshot. Has anybody else the same issue or is that caused by some of my browser (font) settings? Would it be possible to move the message a bit to the right?
For me the "post edited" part is shown below the actual post so there is no overlapping. But I will try to change this to see if this will lead to the same issue you have.

Edit: Found the "restyled" option and I can confirm that the line "post edited" should be a bit more to the right (strangely enough it does not look as bad for me as it does for eiii).
Attachments:
edited.jpg (19 Kb)
Post edited October 02, 2017 by MarkoH01
I somehow remember that there has been an option to pin the navigation bar to the top of the page so that it scrolls with the page. But I cannot find it (anymore?), neither in BE nor in AF. Am I too blind or does my memory just fool me?
Post edited November 04, 2017 by eiii
Whenever I accidentally click (instead of just hover) the about menu I access the GOG Galaxy menu - no matter if it is enabled or disabled in BE. Would be great if it could be disabled whenever the according checkbox (About menu links GOG Galaxy) ist unchecked as well.
Post edited November 04, 2017 by MarkoH01
eiii: I somehow remember that there has been an option to pin the navigation bar to the top of the page so that it scrolls with the page. But I cannot find it (anymore?), neither in BE nor in AF. Am I too blind or does my memory just fool me?
I believe that was one of several features that needed to be redone from scratch after the GOG devs gave us the new nav bar. I should be able to re-add it without too much effort. Hopefully work calms down soon and I can spend some time on this again.
MarkoH01: Whenever I accidentally click (instead of just hover) the about menu I access the GOG Galaxy menu - no matter if it is enabled or disabled in BE. Would be great if it could be disabled whenever the according checkbox (About menu links GOG Galaxy) ist unchecked as well.
That's the default behaviour of the site without any scripts, but you're right - it would be nice if we could change what clicking on About does. You know, I could have the script detect all the options in that menu (including the ones added by other scripts) and let you override which of those happens when you click About. So you could, for example, have it launch Adalia Fundamental's config if you want. Thanks for the idea :)
Post edited November 08, 2017 by Barefoot_Monkey
Barefoot_Monkey: I believe that was one of several features that needed to be redone from scratch after the GOG devs gave us the new nav bar. I should be able to re-add it without too much effort. Hopefully work calms down soon and I can spend some time on this again.
So at least my memory did not fool me completely. :)

For "normal" use I do not need that option. But to save snapshots of the game card, when GOG remove a game, this option would be nice to have.
Barefoot_Monkey: That's the default behaviour of the site without any scripts, but you're right - it would be nice if we could change what clicking on About does. You know, I could have the script detect all the options in that menu (including the ones added by other scripts) and let you override which of those happens when you click About. So you could, for example, have it launch Adalia Fundamental's config if you want. Thanks for the idea :)
That would be absolutely awesome!
I was looking at the forum thinking where the hell is the official Syberia 3 release thread, lo and behold, it's grouped with the other giveaway threads since the 1st game is being given away. lol

PS. not being negative just thought it was funny
Some lovely person today pointed me to this delightful thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogfix_the_rep_or_delete_my_account_now/page1

In it is a mention of a Barefoot Essentials feature called foelist:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogfix_the_rep_or_delete_my_account_now/post194

Is this still a thing or did I miss out? I ask because I'm not seeing it and I don;t see where it was removed:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_2_gogcom_enhancement/?search=foelist

Thank you

edit: Not that I would want to add any of you wonderful and delightful people to such a list....
Post edited November 15, 2017 by drmike
drmike: edit: Not that I would want to add any of you wonderful and delightful people to such a list....
Just those of us that aren't wonderful and delightful? ;)
Barefoot_Monkey: ping
Looks like Firefox just rolled out a major update that will cause some issues with Greasemonkey. I don't know if this will be a problem for your script.
Post edited November 15, 2017 by Bookwyrm627
Bookwyrm627: Looks like Firefox just rolled out a major update that will cause some issues with Greasemonkey. I don't know if this will be a problem for your script.
Thank you for the response but I'm stuck on v46.0.1 due to a setting I need that was removed.
drmike: Some lovely person today pointed me to this delightful thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogfix_the_rep_or_delete_my_account_now/page1

In it is a mention of a Barefoot Essentials feature called foelist:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogfix_the_rep_or_delete_my_account_now/post194

Is this still a thing or did I miss out? I ask because I'm not seeing it and I don;t see where it was removed:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_2_gogcom_enhancement/?search=foelist

Thank you

edit: Not that I would want to add any of you wonderful and delightful people to such a list....
Since GOG changed their site since this was posted I highly doubt that this foelist functionality still is available in BE. I looked for it and could not find it either.

Edit: Yes, it is confirmed here
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_2_gogcom_enhancement/post834

I once asked another GOGer if there is an add on to give the option to block certain users and he pointed me here. So in case Barefoot should confirm that there is no such thing as a foelist anymore maybe this could help.
Post edited November 15, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Since GOG changed their site since this was posted I highly doubt that this foelist functionality still is available in BE. I looked for it and could not find it either.
Thank you for your response and your help. I was just thinking it was something I was missing.
drmike: In it is a mention of a Barefoot Essentials feature called foelist:

There used to be such a thing, but a change to the the website quite a long time ago broke it, so I disabled the option. I had meant to bring it back shortly after that, but got sidetracked. I can still bring it back if there's demand - but I'd do it somewhat differently this time around (a more generalised way of tagging users, no more emphasis on "foes")
drmike: In it is a mention of a Barefoot Essentials feature called foelist:

Barefoot_Monkey: There used to be such a thing, but a change to the the website quite a long time ago broke it, so I disabled the option. I had meant to bring it back shortly after that, but got sidetracked. I can still bring it back if there's demand - but I'd do it somewhat differently this time around (a more generalised way of tagging users, no more emphasis on "foes")
I may be late to the party, but Greasemonkey 4 on Firefox 57 broke the script. Is there any plan to fix that, has it been fixed, or am I SOL?