It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pajama: Can I just install this over my version of 55.0.3 or do I need to install it as a parallel install? I've checked out the FAQ and unless I've missed the relevant bit I can find no info. Thanks.
skeletonbow: It should upgrade over the existing install. Generally only the beta/alpha/nightly and developer releases can be installed in parallel by default.
I am 100% sure that I installed several different release versions including different 32 and 64 bit versions parallel just to try them out without any problems. Are you sure that there are problems?
Post edited September 03, 2017 by MarkoH01
Barefoot_Monkey: I'm planning to make a Firefox extension too. WebExtensions addons are quite easy to make, and fortunately everything BE (and AF) need should be supported. My real concern is testing on FF57 while continuing to run a pre-57 FF for my own use, but we'll deal with that when the time comes.
skeletonbow: I believe multiple versions can be installed in parallel, but virtual machines are a good clean way to handle it too.
Portable versions may also help with maintaining a parallel installation.
MarkoH01: I am 100% sure that I installed several different release versions including different 32 and 64 bit versions parallel just to try them out without any problems. Are you sure that there are problems?
I installed it OK and it seems to works fine, the only thing was it lost all favicons which I can't find a way of getting back :( Anyway, I've also reinstalled the latest version as a parallel and all seems fine so far.
MarkoH01: I am 100% sure that I installed several different release versions including different 32 and 64 bit versions parallel just to try them out without any problems. Are you sure that there are problems?
There shouldn't be any problems at all, as they can be installed to different paths and generate a randomized user settings directory.
Barefoot_Monkey: snip
Gog have updated their chat system and I now seem to have a notification stuck... not sure if the issue is on their end or with Barefoot but you might need to change some stuff depending on what exactly they've changed (I haven't had a proper chance to poke around at it yet)

Edit: Nevermind, it's gone. Must have been on Gog's end.
Post edited September 04, 2017 by adaliabooks
Barefoot_Monkey: snip
adaliabooks: Gog have updated their chat system and I now seem to have a notification stuck... not sure if the issue is on their end or with Barefoot but you might need to change some stuff depending on what exactly they've changed (I haven't had a proper chance to poke around at it yet)

Edit: Nevermind, it's gone. Must have been on Gog's end.
Yes, works fine for me. But it would have been nice to get some nstructions to this new chat system. It took me a bit to find out where to find my chatlist at all. When I first saw it I thought they broke soemthing ... again. It's not a bug it's GOG ;)
It seem that GOG has brought back the official forum notifications, and they let you jump directly to any reply.
Barefoot_Monkey: It seem that GOG has brought back the official forum notifications, and they let you jump directly to any reply.
Yes. They are now the same as the Galaxy notifications.
Barefoot_Monkey: It seem that GOG has brought back the official forum notifications, and they let you jump directly to any reply.
Oh, you have to CLICK on them...

Somehow I would have expected menu items to open with a click and notification items by mouse over, the opposite way GOG has implemented it. Or at least both working the same way. But maybe that's only me...

And they have implemented it as JS links, so you cannot open the replies in a different tab... *sigh*
Post edited September 05, 2017 by eiii
Not any, it takes you the very last reply you got in a thread, just like the cog on the forum. So basically, it's like the "My posts" page, but with less info.

Did this change affect BE's notifications? If so, please please tell me that you'll look into restoring them. Can't say that I appreciate that the dumped all types of notifications in a huge pile.
HypersomniacLive: Did this change affect BE's notifications? If so, please please tell me that you'll look into restoring them. Can't say that I appreciate that the dumped all types of notifications in a huge pile.
BE's notifications appear to be unaffected. In the next release I'll switch the BE notifications to be off by default, but that won't affect people who are already using the script.
Barefoot_Monkey: BE's notifications appear to be unaffected. In the next release I'll switch the BE notifications to be off by default, but that won't affect people who are already using the script.
Thank you. Will the option to disable select notifications return?

On an unrelated note, I had sent you a PM quite some time ago, not sure you actually got it.
HypersomniacLive: Did this change affect BE's notifications? If so, please please tell me that you'll look into restoring them. Can't say that I appreciate that the dumped all types of notifications in a huge pile.
Barefoot_Monkey: BE's notifications appear to be unaffected. In the next release I'll switch the BE notifications to be off by default, but that won't affect people who are already using the script.
Thanks for keeping it usable! With the current implementation from GOG I prefer to use your version and just would like to have an option from GOG to disable their implementation.
Post edited September 06, 2017 by eiii
Are you planning to add the option to disable Gog's notifications and friend list in the nav bar alongside keeping your notifications?

If not I might look into doing it through AF.
adaliabooks: Are you planning to add the option to disable Gog's notifications and friend list in the nav bar alongside keeping your notifications?

If not I might look into doing it through AF.
Yes, I was actually planning to do that tonight if I get the chance. Thanks for asking.
Post edited September 06, 2017 by Barefoot_Monkey