It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ikrananka: I'm using Chrome on an ultrawide 3440x1440 monitor.
It seems that Chrome doesn't have such an option. The closest is to right click the title bar of the pop-up window and choose "Show as tab" (assuming this option is still around).

Have you tried to Ctrl+Click? That might work too.

There also seems to be an extension, One Window, but I have no idea how well it works (last update appears to be from Mar 2015).

paladin181: You can exclude things, but the methods are limited. It is more efficient to update manually.
I was afraid you'd say this. Thanks for answering my questions.
ikrananka: I'm using Chrome on an ultrawide 3440x1440 monitor.
HypersomniacLive: It seems that Chrome doesn't have such an option. The closest is to right click the title bar of the pop-up window and choose "Show as tab" (assuming this option is still around).

Have you tried to Ctrl+Click? That might work too.
I didn't know about the Ctrl + Click option - that opens it as a new tab but doesn't switch to it. Ctrl+Shift+Click does though and works great. Just what I needed so thanks for solving my problem. +1 for you :)
Wasn't there once a way to hide the pending friend requests?

Also, a link to this thread somewhere on the popup/config would be nice.

Barefoot Essentials is a very nice and handy add-on. Thank you for your fine work.
Gede: Wasn't there once a way to hide the pending friend requests? [...]
That was when GOG provided notifications natively. Currently, Barefoot_Monkey is the one providing them for BE users, while waiting to see what GOG's new native notifications system will be like.
HypersomniacLive: That was when GOG provided notifications natively. Currently, Barefoot_Monkey is the one providing them for BE users, while waiting to see what GOG's new native notifications system will be like.
I see. What is the new native notification system you mention? I'm sorry if I'm not aware of what is going on. I just suppose that it is related to Galaxy and the new website design (system? architecture?).
HypersomniacLive: That was when GOG provided notifications natively. Currently, Barefoot_Monkey is the one providing them for BE users, while waiting to see what GOG's new native notifications system will be like.
Gede: I see. What is the new native notification system you mention? I'm sorry if I'm not aware of what is going on. I just suppose that it is related to Galaxy and the new website design (system? architecture?).
GOG at the moment is redesigning the website including the navigation (as you might have noticed ;)) and the notifications. Those are at the moment completely broken but GOG is trying to bring them back "eventually" (GOG's words). So natively (meaning from GOGs side) there simply aren't any notifications at all - buit as I said they are planning to bring them back "eventually" (I love this word) but nobody knows when or how.
Gede: I see. What is the new native notification system you mention? I'm sorry if I'm not aware of what is going on. I just suppose that it is related to Galaxy and the new website design (system? architecture?).
GOG implemented a new navigation system/bar, and scrapped any and all notifications in the process, planning, as MarkoH01 already said, to restore them eventually. You can read all about it here.

@Barefoot_Monkey

Is it possible to switch the "hover-over" to "click"? If so, any hope (plan?) for such an option?
MarkoH01: So natively (meaning from GOGs side) there simply aren't any notifications at all - buit as I said they are planning to bring them back "eventually" (I love this word) but nobody knows when or how.
But... I can see that information up there... and it seems accurate. I am clearly missing something here. :-(
MarkoH01: So natively (meaning from GOGs side) there simply aren't any notifications at all - buit as I said they are planning to bring them back "eventually" (I love this word) but nobody knows when or how.
Gede: But... I can see that information up there... and it seems accurate. I am clearly missing something here. :-(
You can see the information because you have (obviously) installed Barefoot Essentials. Native GOG is meaning without the additional scripts running ;) If you have however in fact already deactivated the script and can still see the notification GOG must have fixed it in silence - but I highly doubt this.

Edit: Nope - after deactivating the scripts all my notifications just vanished into nothingness.
Post edited May 24, 2017 by MarkoH01
Hello. I just noticed that on some pages on the promos (Our favorite RPGs / action games / adventure games / strategies) I cannot see the discount percentage. Yet on other pages (Our favorite thinking games / puzzle games) they show up correctly.

I have no idea why it works on some pages but not on others. Does anyone have any idea?
Gede: Hello. I just noticed that on some pages on the promos (Our favorite RPGs / action games / adventure games / strategies) I cannot see the discount percentage. Yet on other pages (Our favorite thinking games / puzzle games) they show up correctly.

I have no idea why it works on some pages but not on others. Does anyone have any idea?
They all are working for me (just tested). Maybe there was a server issue. Do you still experience the problem?

Also HypersomniacLive shortly had a similiar problem. Here is how he solved it.
Post edited June 12, 2017 by MarkoH01
Gede: Hello. I just noticed that on some pages on the promos (Our favorite RPGs / action games / adventure games / strategies) I cannot see the discount percentage. Yet on other pages (Our favorite thinking games / puzzle games) they show up correctly.

MarkoH01: They all are working for me (just tested). Maybe there was a server issue. Do you still experience the problem?
I don't see how it could be a server issue since the page seemed to load perfectly. However I just opened the RPG page and it showed the discount. However, it since has reverted to not display the percentages.

There is no need to make a big drama over this issue. I can live with this for now. Thank you for your help.
Anyone managed to get this working on Palemoon?
Just given it a shot to no avail.

P.S. Just installed FF to see what this does & lo & behold, I've got two friends requests.
No idea how long they've been waiting, as gog hasn't deemed fit to inform me of such things :/
fishbaits: Anyone managed to get this working on Palemoon?

P.S. Just installed FF to see what this does & lo & behold, I've got two friends requests.
No idea how long they've been waiting, as gog hasn't deemed fit to inform me of such things :/
There's a work around I use with my script that may be required... let me test it today if I get a chance and see if it works in Barefoot too.

Edit: Scratch that, I've got Barefoot in my test Palemoon install and it works fine... what version are you on?
And have you got the right Greasemonkey version? There's a fork that's the only one that seems to work on Palemoon.
Post edited June 17, 2017 by adaliabooks
fishbaits: Anyone managed to get this working on Palemoon?

adaliabooks: There's a work around I use with my script that may be required... let me test it today if I get a chance and see if it works in Barefoot too.

Edit: Scratch that, I've got Barefoot in my test Palemoon install and it works fine... what version are you on?
And have you got the right Greasemonkey version? There's a fork that's the only one that seems to work on Palemoon.
I'm on latest version.

Good news though, tried various versions of script thingies & found this one works for me.
https://github.com/janekptacijarabaci/greasemonkey/releases
Now to use the site as it's meant to be :)

Two minutes in & I'm already impressed, good stuff!
Post edited June 17, 2017 by fishbaits