It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HeDanny: The Chrome extension is still only on 2.5 so this isn't working. It was working on the Tampermonkey script, but that is no longer linked in OP. Is it possible to force the chrome plugin to update somehow that I can't see? If not, can you point me to where I can get the Tampermonkey script again please?
Sorry about that. We had a big power failure after I posted and uploaded the userscript but before I finished uploading the Chrome extension, and when the power came back on I didn't remember that I still needed to send the extension. It's a good thing you reminded me, because otherwise I would have skipped the 2.6.1 Chrome update due to it's new features being Firefox-specific.

By the way, Tampermonkey uses the same script as Greasemonkey, so you can always use that link.
I managed to install the script using a Greasemonkey Port for the SeaMonkey Browser which you can download here :

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gmport/

That if there are any Seamonkey users out there :).

Thanks
Melvinica: I managed to install the script using a Greasemonkey Port for the SeaMonkey Browser which you can download here :

Thanks
Nice find. Thanks, Melvinica.
I just thought of a potential nifty yet very simple feature enhancement for Barefoot Essentials, an extra link in the user account menu for GOG Connect, "GOG CONNECT", which is just a link to https://www.gog.com/connect as that would make it super easy to navigate to the page from one single consistent location, and since people frequently access that menu they'll get used to seeing it and thinking "hey, maybe I'll check today and see if there are new games".

A more complex option might also be to have Barefoot automatically check GOG Connect for the user with rate limiting such as once per day or once every 2 or 3 days and possibly throw a popup notification if new games are found to which they're elligible or something. That's a more complex thing that would require more effort of course, but even just the first suggestion of a link in the account menu would be a nice improvement.

Thought it wouldn't hurt to mention it here in case you like the idea to consider for a future release.

BTW, I like some of the recent improvements like the new Promotions and Product Pages features, pretty useful!
skeletonbow: I just thought of a potential nifty yet very simple feature enhancement for Barefoot Essentials, an extra link in the user account menu for GOG Connect, "GOG CONNECT", which is just a link to https://www.gog.com/connect as that would make it super easy to navigate to the page from one single consistent location, and since people frequently access that menu they'll get used to seeing it and thinking "hey, maybe I'll check today and see if there are new games".

A more complex option might also be to have Barefoot automatically check GOG Connect for the user with rate limiting such as once per day or once every 2 or 3 days and possibly throw a popup notification if new games are found to which they're elligible or something. That's a more complex thing that would require more effort of course, but even just the first suggestion of a link in the account menu would be a nice improvement.

Thought it wouldn't hurt to mention it here in case you like the idea to consider for a future release.

BTW, I like some of the recent improvements like the new Promotions and Product Pages features, pretty useful!
That's a nice idea. I'll wait until Connect's next wave of games to see if it's doable.
Barefoot_Monkey: That's a nice idea. I'll wait until Connect's next wave of games to see if it's doable.
Coolness! :)
Melvinica: I managed to install the script using a Greasemonkey Port for the SeaMonkey Browser which you can download here :

Thanks
I use SeaMonkey as well. That Greasemonkey Port has been much appreciated.
high rated
Version 2.7 is released

This version adds a new feature to display the discount for each item in a promo page. It's enabled by default. If the discount is variable then the discount displayed should update automatically (unfortunately the current promo has a fixed discount, so we can't test this).

Both the userscript and the Chrome extension have been uploaded, so all users should receive the update soon.
Post edited June 26, 2016 by Barefoot_Monkey
Barefoot_Monkey: Version 2.7 is released
Thank you, Mr. BM! =D
Cheers for the new feature, Barefoot_Monkey, looking forward to see script in action with variable discounts.
Barefoot_Monkey: This version adds a new feature to display the discount
Very useful ! Thank you :)
high rated
Version 2.8 is released

This one is for the benefit of Google Chrome users, although script-users will receive the update too for the sake of parity.

Previously the features to display wiki and forum links on product pages was disabled on Chrome due to compatibility issues, but those are now sorted and should now work for everyone :)
Just spawned an idea I thought I'd throw out there just in case you find it interesting...

Adding "MaGOG" search engine by mrkgnao either to the main GOG.com nav bar, or optionally to the ACCOUNT menu, but the main navbar would make more sense to me. Anyhow, something to consider/ponder. :)
HypersomniacLive: Cheers for the new feature, Barefoot_Monkey, looking forward to see script in action with variable discounts.
It took them a few weeks, but GOG made a variable discount promo jus for you ;)
skeletonbow: Just spawned an idea I thought I'd throw out there just in case you find it interesting...

Adding "MaGOG" search engine by mrkgnao either to the main GOG.com nav bar, or optionally to the ACCOUNT menu, but the main navbar would make more sense to me. Anyhow, something to consider/ponder. :)
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely think about that.
Post edited July 15, 2016 by Barefoot_Monkey
Barefoot_Monkey: It took them a few weeks, but GOG made a variable discount promo jus for you ;) [...]
And the new feature works beautifully. Cheers again!