It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
finkleroy: I see no change in Chrome; the stripe is still at the top of the screen in the forum, even though I have it set to default without the stripe. The script says it's Version: 2.23.2, and I don't see a way to update it. The Chrome Web store says that the latest version is Version: 2.23.2 Updated: August 30, 2017. What am I missing?
Er, looks like the new version was in "draft" the whole time. Oops. Thanks for letting me know - I hit "publish" and so the web store should update its version in the next few minutes.
Great Job thank you very much. Congratulations.

[spoiler]
Let's see how this spoiler will turn out...
[/spoiler]

You may want to make it clearer that settings are under ABOUT on GOG Page.
Post edited January 28, 2018 by Engerek01
finkleroy: I see no change in Chrome; the stripe is still at the top of the screen in the forum, even though I have it set to default without the stripe. The script says it's Version: 2.23.2, and I don't see a way to update it. The Chrome Web store says that the latest version is Version: 2.23.2 Updated: August 30, 2017. What am I missing?
Barefoot_Monkey: Er, looks like the new version was in "draft" the whole time. Oops. Thanks for letting me know - I hit "publish" and so the web store should update its version in the next few minutes.
The script hasn't updated yet on my end. It's still 2.23.2, but the Chrome Web store says the latest version is 2.24.2. Strangely, I don't see any way to update it. Is there any way to update it manually without removing it and reinstalling it?
high rated
finkleroy: The script hasn't updated yet on my end. It's still 2.23.2, but the Chrome Web store says the latest version is 2.24.2. Strangely, I don't see any way to update it. Is there any way to update it manually without removing it and reinstalling it?
Chrome checks for updates every now and then. I'm not sure exactly how frequently it checks automatically, but you can force it to check for extension updates immediately by visiting the URL chrome://extensions/ then checking the "Developer mode" checkbox at the top-right and pressing the "Update extensions now" button that appears directly below it.
Post edited January 29, 2018 by Barefoot_Monkey
Updated and checked with my userstyle disabled, it works like a charm. Cheers!
finkleroy: The script hasn't updated yet on my end. It's still 2.23.2, but the Chrome Web store says the latest version is 2.24.2. Strangely, I don't see any way to update it. Is there any way to update it manually without removing it and reinstalling it?
Barefoot_Monkey: Chrome checks for updates every now and then. I'm not sure exactly how frequently it checks automatically, but you can force it to check for extension updates immediately by going to [url=http://chrome://extensions/]chrome://extensions/[/url] then checking the "Developer mode" checkbox at the top-right and pressing the "Update extensions now" button that appears directly below it.
Thanks! This worked and now the stripe is gone. Thanks again for creating and keeping the script up-to-date. The site isn't anywhere near as good without it.
Barefoot_Monkey: The userscript has been updated to version 2.24.1, which fixes the custom navbar themes while in the forum.
Thanks for fixing GOG's ugliness once again! :)
Works fine once more. Cheers, Barefoot_Monkey!
Just to mention that the Discussion links for the Kyrnn series are pointing to the general forum and not the specific forum for the games.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/knight_solamnia_con_18_incorrect_con_bonus_max_hp_gainlevel_with_gbc/post11

Thank you.
high rated
Version 2.24.3 has just been uploaded to GreasyFork and Chrome Web Store. This is just a small update to have BE avoid adding discussion links when the link points to General Discussions. This should hopefully cut down on instances where people mistake General for a game-specific board and ask questions without mentioning which game they're talking about.

drmike: Just to mention that the Discussion links for the Kyrnn series are pointing to the general forum and not the specific forum for the games.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/knight_solamnia_con_18_incorrect_con_bonus_max_hp_gainlevel_with_gbc/post11

Thank you.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Post edited February 11, 2018 by Barefoot_Monkey
Barefoot_Monkey: Thanks for pointing that out.
Not a problem. Is this something we can go thru and check for you? Is it part of the GoG API? Just wondering if this is something we can help with.

edit: I see your post about the API:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/knight_solamnia_con_18_incorrect_con_bonus_max_hp_gainlevel_with_gbc/post15

Still wondering if a double check may be in order. Having said that, I'm wondering now about other third party stuff like GoGDB.
Post edited February 12, 2018 by drmike
Eh, can't create an acount on GOGWiki to share the games.

Error sending mail:

Failed to connect to ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465 [SMTP: Failed to connect socket: Connection timed out (code: -1, response: )]
omega64: Eh, can't create an acount on GOGWiki to share the games.

Error sending mail:

Failed to connect to ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465 [SMTP: Failed to connect socket: Connection timed out (code: -1, response: )]
It's been a while but I kind of remember that I simply contacted Barefoot_Monkey and he created an account for me.
Post edited March 12, 2018 by MarkoH01
omega64: Eh, can't create an acount on GOGWiki to share the games.

Error sending mail:

MarkoH01: It's been a while but I kind of remember that I simply contacted Barefoot_Monkey and he created an account for me.
Well, tried again and it said the account is already pending. So, I guess it worked after all maybe?
MarkoH01: It's been a while but I kind of remember that I simply contacted Barefoot_Monkey and he created an account for me.
omega64: Well, tried again and it said the account is already pending. So, I guess it worked after all maybe?
Just wait a bit and if it does not work try to contact Barefoot:_Monkey directly. He is nice and I am sure he will help you - or at least try :)