1. Organiser: GOG sp z o.o., ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warsaw, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, Poland, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS No. 0000029514, Tax ID No (NIP): 113-21-77-807 and with a share capital of PLN 135.750,00 (referred to throughout these terms as the “Organiser”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
2. Competition Description. You can enter the competition by which video game skill you would like to have in real life and why. This has to be an original entry in the forum thread under the contest announcement on GOG.COM or in response to the contest post on Twitter or Facebook. Following @GOGcom Twitter / Facebook is also required for a valid Twitter / Facebook submission. We will pick 15 of the most creative and unique entries and award them.
a) The winners will receive one of 15 redeem codes for a collection of 9 RPG titles (total retail value of 260 USD).
b) The redeem code includes the following digital games available on GOG.COM: Windbound, Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition, Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition, Wasteland 2 Director's Cut, Tyranny - Gold Edition, Haven, Disco Elysium - The Final Cut and Edge of Eternity.
The prizes are delivered by GOG. The game collection comes as a single-use redeem code without the option to gift products that are already in the user's library.
4. Competition Duration and Deadline. The Competition begins on September 21st 2021, 3 PM UTC and will end on September 30th 2021, at 3 PM UTC inclusive (“Closing Date”). All competition entries must be received by the Organiser by the end of the Closing Date to be valid.
5. Eligibility. You must be aged 18 or over at the time of entry in order to enter this competition. No purchase necessary. You must enter the competition yourself and your entry must be provided in the English language. You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access the competition from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from entering the competition, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, refrain from entering the competition.
6. Additional requirements: You promise that all of the information which you provide to us in connection with this competition shall be and shall remain complete and accurate. You promise that your entry will not contain anything (i) that is or could reasonably be viewed as harmful, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy; or (ii) which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (including any material which infringes the rights of any other or requires the prior authorization of any other).
7. Prize conditions. Prizes are not negotiable, exchangeable, transferable, and have no cash alternative. The winner(s) will be contacted via Twitter/Facebook/GOG.COM forum instant messaging and announced on the GOG.COM Forum within one week of the Closing Date. The winner(s) will have seven (7) days to confirm whether he or she accepts the prize and to provide a postal address to which the hardware prize(s) will be sent (if applicable) and/or the GOG.COM account the prize will be awarded to (in case of other prizes) or any additional data that may be required for the purpose of meeting legal and tax requirements. If the winner(s) fails to contact us within that deadline or provide required data or refuses to accept the prize, we retain the right to award such prize to another runner(s) or to refrain from awarding this particular prize.
8. Excluded participants and entries. Employees of the Organisers, its holding or subsidiary companies, its agents or suppliers, or anyone else professionally connected with the competition, or members of their families or households are not allowed to participate in the Competition. The Organiser will not admit entries which: are automatically created by a computer or bot or script or other automated technology, created in bulk, fraudulent, have been altered or forged or tampered with, made on behalf of another person, or made by hacking, cheating or deception, which are racist, xenophobic, sexist, defamatory or otherwise offensive, illegal or which generally are inappropriate to admit or contrary to these terms and conditions.
9. Selection of winners. The winner(s) will be selected by a panel of judges based on creativity, originality, and the highest quality. The decision of the panel is final.
10. Ownership of competition entries and intellectual property or other rights: The Organiser does not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry. By submitting your entry, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, and irrevocable right to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format, and sub-license the competition entry and any other accompanying materials for our marketing or other commercial purposes. If a competition entry contains your personal image, you grant us free of charge authorization to use and disseminate it for the same purposes.
12. Tax: If necessary under applicable laws, the Prizes may be supplemented with a cash prize equal to the tax due on the prize. In such case, the cash prize will be deducted and paid as tax due under the applicable laws. In some cases, the winner may be obliged to pay taxes on the prize under local regulations of the country the winner is a resident of. We are not obliged to provide guidance in this respect.
13. Social media: You acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, or YouTube. You agree to release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, and YouTube from any responsibility to you in relation to the competition. You are obliged to comply with the respective, separate terms of service applicable to the use of these platforms.
14. General: (a) In matters not covered by these terms and conditions, the provisions of the GOG User Agreement apply accordingly. In the event of a discrepancy between the GOG User Agreement and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions prevail; (b) These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Poland.
15. Questions? Please contact email@example.com
Post edited September 21, 2021 by SmollestLight