It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fairfox: i hope its naht 'coz teh software dont allow it neither
Realistically, that's probably the reason. There's probably only two levels of privilege, user and admin and they'd probably need to add extra levels in between to avoid giving volunteer moderators the power to break the entire website.
low rated
deleted
Fairfox: they should go with uuuuh vulletin software. or whatevs its called. buuut then i guess taht cant be integrated into teh rest of teh site/user library/etc. wut a mess!
The nicest I've come across is something called Discourse. Here's a forum that uses it: http://community.axoloti.com/

It's very slick, but I have no idea what it would be like to try and integrate with the rest of the site. :P
low rated
deleted
i liekd fables booooo
hanrihelen: i liekd fables booooo
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001814049-Forum-Code-of-Conduct

WE DON’T TOLERATE:
Creating multiple accounts.
If only.
low rated
deleted
welp there goes my intrest in even wanting to be active in this forum. nice rules, yep uh huh let me tell moderators of forums something, it's a very very simple concept too understand really. PEOPLE. DO. NOT. LIKE. OVERBEARING. RULES. AND. MODERATION.

well shit I mean i guess people do considering the likes of reddit and others are so popular so i guess, people love shackles on their freedom of speech/expression. but geez I guess what do I and the other thousands of people who left countless forums in the past know right? even fucking imageboards are getting too tyrannical now.

guess I'll just stay in my very few discord servers that allow us to say whatever the fuck we want because apperantly the only places with free speech nowadays are closed small internet groups because snowflakes, soyboys and (((you know who))) rule the internet now.

final word, I swear too god. if you people put the same restrictions onto the storefront SOMEHOW, I'm done with this site, say goodbye too my money.

put senran kagura on gog, you assholes.

that was a good rant, I feel good.

Atlantico: Steam doesn't have a General Discussion forum. Imagine if they did. Oh boy.
I don't even wanna THINK about that... jesus...
Post edited June 29, 2018 by Minuteworld
low rated
deleted
Minuteworld: guess I'll just stay in my very few discord servers that allow us to say whatever the fuck we want because apperantly the only places with free speech nowadays are closed small internet groups because snowflakes, soyboys and (((you know who))) rule the internet now.
I honestly still don't get the point of typing "(((you know who)))" instead of "the jews". If this neonazi convention of triple brackets for "jewish" was not commonly know, then who would you be talking to ? And if, as a convention, it's well known, then why using it ? What's the actual purpose of these extreme-right codes ? Deniability and in-group winks during the first three days of public usage of the code ? Even so, what would be the point now ? And even back then, when it was still a bit of novelty vaguely cryptic communication device, what information was it supposed to convey if readable only by other neonazis ?

This absurd mix of cowardice and idiocy still fascinates me.
hello guys om new here and om really looking for information about hotas
Telika: I honestly still don't get the point of typing "(((you know who)))" instead of "the jews". If this neonazi convention of triple brackets for "jewish" was not commonly know, then who would you be talking to ? And if, as a convention, it's well known, then why using it ? What's the actual purpose of these extreme-right codes ? Deniability and in-group winks during the first three days of public usage of the code ? Even so, what would be the point now ? And even back then, when it was still a bit of novelty vaguely cryptic communication device, what information was it supposed to convey if readable only by other neonazis ?

Seriously?? Never heard about that - was suspecting Voldemort.... but then I'm not active on Reddit, FB or whatever... so the codes and conventions elude me...

John_Munyiri: hello guys om new here and om really looking for information about hotas
This might be the wrong thread... Start a new one here in General Discussion or of you have specific game in mind, look for the forum - they're kind of hidden and hard to find for people new here. If you need help, just send a message.
Telika: I honestly still don't get the point of typing "(((you know who)))" instead of "the jews". If this neonazi convention of triple brackets for "jewish" was not commonly know, then who would you be talking to ? And if, as a convention, it's well known, then why using it ? What's the actual purpose of these extreme-right codes ? Deniability and in-group winks during the first three days of public usage of the code ? Even so, what would be the point now ? And even back then, when it was still a bit of novelty vaguely cryptic communication device, what information was it supposed to convey if readable only by other neonazis ?

toxicTom: Seriously?? Never heard about that - was suspecting Voldemort.... but then I'm not active on Reddit, FB or whatever... so the codes and conventions elude me...
Yeah. Generally it's not used that way, but around a name, usually a celebrity, to signify that the person is jewish therefore part of the big conspiracy. It's basically the internet text version of the yellow star.
New Rule update:

• Political discussions not related to a video game are not permitted. Threads created exclusively to talk about politics will be locked. Users who ignore this rule repeatedly will be met with moderation.

After various threads proving how toxic and unproductive the topic of politics is, the discussion of politics, not directly linked to a video game, will now be locked.

Users have used threads to engage in political attacks and rants to the point where it has become an issue. There has been no benefit to these threads, just an excuse for users to insult each other and preach their politics on both sides. Each of these threads has required heavy amounts of attention from the Mod team, with each thread nearly always resulting in a lock.

If a game is political by nature, then respectful political discussion on the game will be permitted. If users cannot be civil and respectful while discussing the topic, they will be met with moderation.
low rated
And just look at the comment that got the thread linked below locked. If you want to know who your oppressor is just find out who you can't critisize. Enough said.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/general_politcal_stuff_thread/post102
Post edited September 03, 2018 by initialpresence