It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HEY!!!!!!!!! What's going on in here? I see one of my posts HIGH RATED and if I find out who done it,boy o boy you'se will get such a whooping that you will be black and blue for a month.
low rated
Tauto: HEY!!!!!!!!! What's going on in here? I see one of my posts HIGH RATED and if I find out who done it,boy o boy you'se will get such a whooping that you will be black and blue for a month.
It was probably done for common decency, Which MOST USERS seriously lack on these forums!
Post edited April 17, 2017 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
Tauto: HEY!!!!!!!!! What's going on in here? I see one of my posts HIGH RATED and if I find out who done it,boy o boy you'se will get such a whooping that you will be black and blue for a month.
fr33kSh0w2012: It was probably done for common decency, Which MOST USERS lack on these forums!
Probably,but try and settle down a bit please.
low rated
i don't know

i posted this: to a reply from : fr33kSh0w2012 , 2 days ago

Fairfox: Is it liek British humor? Taht is one tough nut to crack.
fr33kSh0w2012: Worse and dirtier then British humour, extreme
British humor and Aussie humor are fun: John Cleese (monty python / Q in James Bond) and Paul Hogan (as crocodile dundee / Paul Hogan show) very funny to watch and listen to.

->

and some people low rated this , i said absolutely nothing wrong so there was no need to downrate my reply.

My suggestion would be to remove the downvote button cause obviously many people can't seem to handle it properly, like i mentioned a long while ago: many fora removed the vote down button cause it was being abused and also created negative karma's.

My suggestion would be: ignore post you dont like or wanna rate up ( remove the downvote button)
and only allow 1 vote up per 24 hours per account/ip , so keep the + /vote up button.

You see no one is interested in negative numbers, and only good posts should be rewarded with 1 plus vote per 24 hours. i think this would solve lot's of problems.
Post edited April 17, 2017 by gamesfreak64
low rated
It would be a lot better if people would simply remember this basic rule for the Internet:

DON"T FEED THE TROLLS!

What people don't get is most of them are after attention and don't care what form the attention takes. In fact, many of them like provoking angry rants from their victims. Just ignore them. You can't win a fight with them.
Post edited April 18, 2017 by dudalb
low rated
Hey not fair, I stopped feeding them last week.
tinyE: Hey not fair, I stopped feeding them last week.
You're doing a hunger strike?
low rated
Gonchi: You're doing a hunger strike?
I stopped trolling when the COC went into effect. That's a fact.
low rated
Good one.
low rated
Kleetus: Good one.
Yes,I thought it was very appropriate.As for the inappropriate language being used that's not appropriate.
low rated
I can try to infect you with the downrep contagion I apparently picked up here if you want. ;)
low rated
Tarm: I can try to infect you with the downrep contagion I apparently picked up here if you want. ;)
Yes,yes that may do the trick.
low rated
Tarm: I can try to infect you with the downrep contagion I apparently picked up here if you want. ;)
Tauto: Yes,yes that may do the trick.
*Concentrates*
-HhhhhhhhNNNNNNGhhhhhhh...

Ok if that didn't work you're on your own.
Tarm: What is your pain?
Breja: Having to read his own posts.
Eh that's MY pain after one of my drunken weekend post frenzies. :P
Post edited April 22, 2017 by Tarm
low rated
Tauto: Yes,yes that may do the trick.
Tarm: *Concentrates*

Breja:
Tarm:
Well,it's been two days and nuthin',you should be demoted to a MK II.
Tarm: *Concentrates*

Tauto: Well,it's been two days and nuthin',you should be demoted to a MK II.
I blame an sofar unknown Thargoid device intercepting my efforts through witchspace.