It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gamesfreak64: Greece or somewehre near i assume........

if you lookup gog and project red, you get links.
As far as i know the founders of gog are all in EU countries unless they moved.

I read something about: french, polish, english/german i dont know for sure.

wiki also has info about gog and project red.
Tarm: I guess I'll play it safe then and go by Swedish and EU law.
gamesfreak64: Thats easily answered:

I was mod for 9 years and i have deleted many posts: sometimes posts are made that make nosense, they dont have to contain foul language/cussing/swearing or anything else, but they are 'useless' and so these get silently deleted, no ctions taken, only post deleted.

Some posts require a feedback and if and when needed the mod will usally provide them , usually in a email or so.
I dont know how it will run here, in my case we had a team of mods, super mods and admin, and we had a special part to discuss the posts and if needed temp. forum bans or part of forum bans.

If GOG only uses 1 or 2 mods for the entire General Forums then they will have lots of work to do, our community was small about 300 unique accounts (IP)but in total it reached 1200 or more (multiaccounts were allowed inc ase of shared (famlily) internet, they needed to use a unique existing email adress, no temperorily emails but existing)
Tarm: I've also been a mod on a couple of places and this is exactly why I answered catpower1980 the way I did. The reason I was so blunt was to avoid confusion, discussions and arguments before this have been tested for a while so members and moderators can settle in.
catpower1980: Like Thomq pointed out, I'm not interested into the "why" it got deleted but "who" actually deleted it as I remember that it was still up for a few days (that's why Micktiegs's message made me check it back). If a moderator decided to delete it, than a chat notification would have clarified things. If it got deleted due to to the automation system, then well.... let's say the forum is still as broken as ever ;)
Tarm: IF the forum was broken that way moderators would see it immediately. It's being "watched" much more now and stuff like that gets picked up a lot more when there are active moderators.
If something will be done about it? Well that's another matter. :P
Ah you were a mod aswell ? well then we are both ex-mods now in a way.
I have been member in many forums (usally international so you have to speak english) and i never had problems with anyone.
I guess every forum has its 'trolls' I guess its part of it, in many forums i visted and joined the last 15 years every forum had its own number of 'forumtrolls' its like at school: we had 25 to 30 kids ( yes the classes were crowded then) and every class had at least one 'badguy' messing up, usually they came in pairs were best friends and always sat next to another, after a few years the teacher noticed that and seperated them.
Sometimes we had 5 or 6 kids 'messing up" in the class, always the same over and over again.
The 4 corners were always filled : 1 'troll' in every corner...........
This thread is going about as well as I expected it to go...
low rated
IAmSinistar: Just now discovered this post (and the forum rules) a month late. But then, I'd pretty much given up on the GOG forums about half a year ago, so kind of surprising I found it at all. Still, better late than never, and kudos for trying to re-establish the spirit of community that once reigned here.
I hope it might bring you back. We desperately need users like you back.
low rated
IAmSinistar: Just now discovered this post (and the forum rules) a month late. But then, I'd pretty much given up on the GOG forums about half a year ago, so kind of surprising I found it at all. Still, better late than never, and kudos for trying to re-establish the spirit of community that once reigned here.
Breja: I hope it might bring you back. We desperately need users like you back.
THIS THIS THIS THIS
low rated
BKGaming: This thread is going about as well as I expected it to go...
It keeps getting better with each page.
low rated
you have me jerkmuted fables?

the request was serious
budejovice: you have me jerkmuted fables?
Here I sit, alone at my 'puter,

Still hearting JerkMuter™,

It's a script, for us all to use,

Against the jerks, who like to abuse.
low rated

the request was serious
Contact her via chat,that way it stays out of the forum and PRIVATE.

the request was serious
I don't give out permabans on request. If you want to stay away from the forum, do so at your own capacity.
low rated
fables22: I don't give out permabans on request. If you want to stay away from the forum, do so at your own capacity.
Do you have different ban hammers for each type of ban?
fables22: I don't give out permabans on request. If you want to stay away from the forum, do so at your own capacity.
Kleetus: Do you have different ban hammers for each type of ban?
Yes.
Breja: I hope it might bring you back. We desperately need users like you back.
Kind of you to say, mate. This move towards better forum behaviour does encourage one to give it another try.
low rated
fables22:
Well that's a shame that y'all couldn't work out a favor for someone who was and was hoping to again be a friend of the store.

This can all be over right now. No more calling out nazis. No more saying the people that run this forum should be ashamed of themselves as the grandchildren of Poles. No more budejovice.

Can I get some support from the crowd? Where's )))noncompliantgame(((? What do we want? Permaban! When do we want it? Permaban!

Here, I'll make you a deal.

I know you guys are all about the złoty. You can have me as either a member of your forum or as a customer of your store. I shall recommence buying games* as soon as you notify me I can no longer post your forum. (Great sale right now - do it fables.) You have my email - Firek chatted with me that time he ok'd charging my card $1000. If things ever get grim, give me a ring.

*I'll buy Strike Fleet when and if.
*I'll consider 2077 at a discount. Pending reviews.
low rated
fables22:
budejovice: Can I get some support from the crowd? Where's )))noncompliantgame(((? What do we want? Permaban! When do we want it? Permaban!
Two grasshoppers and a blowfly are all that is in the crowd.
low rated
Tarm: I guess I'll play it safe then and go by Swedish and EU law.

I've also been a mod on a couple of places and this is exactly why I answered catpower1980 the way I did. The reason I was so blunt was to avoid confusion, discussions and arguments before this have been tested for a while so members and moderators can settle in.

IF the forum was broken that way moderators would see it immediately. It's being "watched" much more now and stuff like that gets picked up a lot more when there are active moderators.
If something will be done about it? Well that's another matter. :P
gamesfreak64: Ah you were a mod aswell ? well then we are both ex-mods now in a way.
I have been member in many forums (usally international so you have to speak english) and i never had problems with anyone.
I guess every forum has its 'trolls' I guess its part of it, in many forums i visted and joined the last 15 years every forum had its own number of 'forumtrolls' its like at school: we had 25 to 30 kids ( yes the classes were crowded then) and every class had at least one 'badguy' messing up, usually they came in pairs were best friends and always sat next to another, after a few years the teacher noticed that and seperated them.
Sometimes we had 5 or 6 kids 'messing up" in the class, always the same over and over again.
The 4 corners were always filled : 1 'troll' in every corner...........
Ex-mod and both proud and relieved. ;)
It's attention that's usually a trolls problem. They crave it for themselves or for their agenda (Agenda used loosely. Basically they want to get heard which as you know is a problem on the net if you don't shout.) so that's why they're so disruptive and need to be held on a short leash so they don't trigger more people or bend the rules too much so they get meaningless. Breaking the rules here and there is a safety valve for a forum. Just gotta find a balance. :)