It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: *ahem*
It's a game forum. :P

Next time try breaking the Prozac in half.
d3v14n7: You believe in pharma???!!!
You must be well fucked.
Perhaps the etymology of the word, "pharmakon" may help - if only you presented as someone with the capacity to comprehend such.
Me?...
No doctor (counterfeiter/perverter) = perfect health. Folk think I'm early thirties.
I NEVER get so much of a headache or feel lethargic or anything.
I got the shits FOUR YEARS AGO at Christmas because someone bought shitty supermarket budget salmon and used it uncooked in place of decent smoked salmon.
My healthy body promptly blasted it out my arse like a Masonic pig water-cannon and I was okay by the evening.
No dentist for 33 years of my 47 + no toothpaste (and obviously no "fluoride" rat poison brain destroyer) = perfect oral health
Optometry is also a total fraud.
You know your masters don't lie, right?
They deceive, through mastery of language.
Hence: "DeepWater Horizon: Based on a TRUE STORY of Real Heroes"
Now, let me decrypt for you:-
Is any story NOT true?
NO!
EVERY story, by nature, is true of itself, even if pure fabrication.
"I ate a whole elephant last night" is a (true) story that is pure fabrication.
Therefore, let me the edit the unnecessary for benefit of your dried walnut half:-
"DeepWater Horizon: Based on a Story of Real Heroes"
Oh, SHIT! "a story"?
Now, the "real heroes" part can also be explained through your masters' loyalty systems.
Anyone involved in the set-up is a "hero" for their Swiss Catholic Nazi cause.
So, why not contact the producers and ask them why the title didn't state "...based on a true EVENT"?...
Because that would be a lie and - as stated - they do not.
Did you also hear about the "War on TERRA"?
You probably thought you heard "terror".
Come on, admit it.
DO NOT attempt to fight me - EVER!
Now, GET THE F' OUT OF HERE!
...and don't think I don't know about Monaco being implicated either - if that is where you truly are.
https://www.movieforums.com/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=26385&stc=1&d=1469590604
Post edited April 03, 2017 by tinyE
thomq: The french GOG forum also posted the "Règles du forum" (Code of Conduct) on 2017 March 10, the same day as they were posted in this english forum. There are only three posts. Total. Including the announcement.

The second post is from a member providing a correction for the invalid link in the first post. The third is the OP thanking the member for the correction.

On this side of the forum, we've had over 500 posts in this thread, though it seems twenty of those have disappeared. Prior to that there's the Forum moderation: Rules, threads, all that jazz also with over 500 posts. Over 1000 total.

Obviously, the french forum has been given non-controversial rules. Or maybe less confusing? Or perhaps the english forum has been trolled by the GOG moderators? Twice?!
The rules on all the localized forums are a 100% exactly the same.
micktiegs_8: seems someone was a little grumpy at my post #496... great way to censor people, GOG :p
catpower1980: Is that a new GOG game we get to play before Cyberpunk 2077 release?

If so, I have another one called "where are posts #432 (me) and #435 (Tauto quoting me)"

Didn't get any moderator notification or ban (even if I deliberately broke the rules), so would be good to get official clarifications on who deleted them.
Here's your official clarification right there in the COC: We reserve the right to edit or delete any post that we feel breaks any of the rules stated within the hereby Forum Code of Conduct..
Post edited April 03, 2017 by fables22
d3v14n7: *geewhilikerswhatasnip*
Sounds like one heck of a problem, amigo.
Have you considered breaking the Prozac in half? I hear it helps.
thomq: The french GOG forum also posted the "Règles du forum" (Code of Conduct) on 2017 March 10, the same day as they were posted in this english forum. There are only three posts. Total. Including the announcement.

The second post is from a member providing a correction for the invalid link in the first post. The third is the OP thanking the member for the correction.

On this side of the forum, we've had over 500 posts in this thread, though it seems twenty of those have disappeared. Prior to that there's the Forum moderation: Rules, threads, all that jazz also with over 500 posts. Over 1000 total.

Obviously, the french forum has been given non-controversial rules. Or maybe less confusing? Or perhaps the english forum has been trolled by the GOG moderators? Twice?!
Or maybe there are just a shitload more people actually posting in the English forum than in the French one. Right now, for me, the oldest post on the front page in this forum is 9 hours old. That is actually quite a bit higher than usual. Often, the oldest post on the front page is as little as 2 hours old. In comparison, the oldest post on the front page of the French forum is from March 13th, as of this writing.
catpower1980: Didn't get any moderator notification or ban (even if I deliberately broke the rules), so would be good to get official clarifications on who deleted them.
fables22: Here's your official clarification right there in the COC: We reserve the right to edit or delete any post that we feel breaks any of the rules stated within the hereby Forum Code of Conduct..
OK, thanks. So I can now conclude it was deleted by GOG.
catpower1980:
fables22:
Can I have an explanation please on why some people only got 1 day ban when it says in the updated rules that 2 days is first cab off the rank?
In theory bans for some is 1 day,then the second ban is 2 days and the third ban will be?
Depending on the gravity of your misdemeanor, you might be banned for 48 hours, 1 week, or 2 weeks.
Just asking for a clarification.
Post edited April 04, 2017 by Tauto
low rated
fables22:
Tauto: Can I have an explanation please on why some people only got 1 day ban when it says in the updated rules that 2 days is first cab off the rank?
In theory bans for some is 1 day,then the second ban is 2 days and the third ban will be?
Depending on the gravity of your misdemeanor, you might be banned for 48 hours, 1 week, or 2 weeks.
Just asking for a clarification.
I got a one, then a two, and my next will be a week.

I know one guy who immediately got a week because he threatened a Blue.

I told you this a few days ago but you obviously blew me off. If you don't want an answer to the question fine, but then please stop asking it. :P
I once heard if you sneak up on a blue and tickle them then your ban is lifted. Is there any truths to that, Fables?
fables22: Here's your official clarification right there in the COC: We reserve the right to edit or delete any post that we feel breaks any of the rules stated within the hereby Forum Code of Conduct..
catpower1980: OK, thanks. So I can now conclude it was deleted by GOG.
What was it about to "justify" silent removal?
It really isn't a nice thing to do in general when it's not about spambots.

What really bugs me is that drealmer7 (a really good guy and definitely NOT one of the trolls that are roaming scott free atm) was banned without any prior warning which seems to be against the proclaimed rules anyway.
Post edited April 04, 2017 by Klumpen0815
Emachine9643: I once heard if you sneak up on a blue and tickle them then your ban is lifted. Is there any truths to that, Fables?
Nope.
low rated
Klumpen0815: What really bugs me is that drealmer7 (a really good guy and definitely NOT one of the trolls that are roaming scott free atm) was banned without any prior warning which seems to be against the proclaimed rules anyway.
Drealmer? That sucks. We may not always agree, but if anything I'm more of a troll than he is :P I hope it's short term and won't lead him to abandon the forum.
Klumpen0815: What really bugs me is that drealmer7 (a really good guy and definitely NOT one of the trolls that are roaming scott free atm) was banned without any prior warning which seems to be against the proclaimed rules anyway.
Breja: Drealmer? That sucks. We may not always agree, but if anything I'm more of a troll than he is :P I hope it's short term and won't lead him to abandon the forum.
At first I thought it's a joke.
It was a mistery to him as well since there was no explanation given at all, but apparently he violated the rule ""Use appropriate language." so in short, used the wrong words according to our NewSpeak that seems to have been established here.

Truly baffles me.
No warning, no explanation, just a mysterious instaban of a very well respected member.
Post edited April 04, 2017 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: but apparently he violated the rule ""Use appropriate language."
If he posted in the English forum using English, that is appropriate language. If he posted in the German forum using English, that is not appropriate language.
It has already been clarified here what "Use appropriate language" means.
low rated
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_is_this_movie/page158

Also baffles me. I don't see how the language could be even more appropriate.
Klumpen0815: but apparently he violated the rule ""Use appropriate language."
JMich: If he posted in the English forum using English, that is appropriate language. If he posted in the German forum using English, that is not appropriate language.
It has already been clarified here what "Use appropriate language" means.
It wasn't about another language and the question why it happened remains guesswork since it came without a word.
It expired two days ago so if he didn't post anything since then, he may be fed up with the place.
He believes it may have been due to self-policing the forums and telling trolls to "go the fuck away you troll puke".

So people who are already fed up by the trolls are now also fed up by the mods those trolls manage to use to troll real community members, did I get that right? I don't understand this place anyway.