It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: Yeah, blame that on your rep.
I was really popular at school, I even won a Most Virile award in my physical education class.
low rated
Last word on it.

They are cracking down on rep abuse and so far the only ones no longer suffering from it are the trolls. :P

Am I the only one who thinks something might be horribly wrong here? XD

Kleetus and Tauto are no longer getting hit yet I got nailed for telling someone what game I was playing and a few days ago someone got low rated for doing a fucking give away!

This shit is all messed up!
Post edited March 29, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: They are cracking down or rep abuse and so far the only ones no longer suffering from it are the trolls. :P

News flash! Decent people more likely to follow rules! More at eleven!
low rated
tinyE: They are cracking down or rep abuse and so far the only ones no longer suffering from it are the trolls. :P

Bookwyrm627: News flash! Decent people more likely to follow rules! More at eleven!
And another thing! I'm probably going to get banned for using "fuck" right there, meanwhile ciomalau's forum title for the past two weeks has been "I'M FU*K-STUCK!.. :'( HEEEELP!"

and he hasn't even been warned. :P

And I had to edit it that because the forum won't even let me post letter for letter, word for word, what his actual title is. :P

So I'm going to get the boot and the ones left in here are going to be the ones the fucking rules were put in place to protect this place from.
Post edited March 28, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: And another thing! I'm probably going to get banned for using "fuck" right there, meanwhile ciomalau's forum title for the past two weeks has been "I'M FU*K-STUCK!.. :'( HEEEELP!"

And I had to edit it that because the forum won't even let me post letter for letter, word for word, what his actual title is. :P
How do you know he hasn't been warned about it? Has anyone actually reported it to the mod?
low rated
Bookwyrm627:
tinyE:
Guess what.
low rated
forget it

nvm
Post edited March 28, 2017 by tinyE
low rated
tinyE: And another thing! I'm probably going to get banned for using "fuck" right there, meanwhile ciomalau's forum title for the past two weeks has been "I'M FU*K-STUCK!.. :'( HEEEELP!"

So I'm going to get the boot and the ones left in here are going to be the ones the fucking rules were put in place to protect this place from.
Or you could try Bradley's brilliant new method of using "@". :D
low rated
tinyE: They are cracking down or rep abuse and so far the only ones no longer suffering from it are the trolls.

Kleetus and Tauto are no longer getting hit yet
Are you calling me a troll?
The hell is a "hemophiliac lawnmower" supposed to be?
low rated
HunchBluntley: The hell is a "hemophiliac lawnmower" supposed to be?
I'm pretty sure he's just randomly using words he doesn't understand but thinks sound like insults.
Post edited March 29, 2017 by Breja
low rated
A lawn mower that has uncontrollable mowing.
low rated
Breja: I'm pretty sure he's just randomly using words he doesn't understand but thinks sound like insults.
Like the time Tauto called me a "Hippocrate". XD
I don't know, but I dearly hope I remember that insult forever. It just appeals to me for some reason.
Bookwyrm627: News flash! Decent people more likely to follow rules! More at eleven!

Funny that you're saying he's not been warned... since he's actually been banned three times in the past three weeks and is on a week's ban as we speak.
Post edited March 29, 2017 by fables22