It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
shadow1980jpv: Rules looks clear to me! But reputation system always been weird for me. I understand that negative reputation is not good.
At this point it's utterly meaningless. Yes, there are people with negative reputation who deserve it (and to be marooned on Uranus too) but plenty of people are loosing max rep daily for nothing, simply becasue they pissed off some trolls. There are people who lost hundreds, even thousands of rep points that way. Ignore the number entirely is my best advice, and hope that GOG will eventually remove it.
shadow1980jpv: Rules looks clear to me! But reputation system always been weird for me. I understand that negative reputation is not good.
Breja: At this point it's utterly meaningless. Yes, there are people with negative reputation who deserve it (and to be marooned on Uranus too) but plenty of people are loosing max rep daily for nothing, simply becasue they pissed off some trolls. There are people who lost hundreds, even thousands of rep points that way. Ignore the number entirely is my best advice, and hope that GOG will eventually remove it.
Ok! Thanks for info!
Breja: At this point it's utterly meaningless. Yes, there are people with negative reputation who deserve it (and to be marooned on Uranus too) but plenty of people are loosing max rep daily for nothing, simply becasue they pissed off some trolls. There are people who lost hundreds, even thousands of rep points that way. Ignore the number entirely is my best advice, and hope that GOG will eventually remove it.
shadow1980jpv: Ok! Thanks for info!
Vote this people

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/remove_reputation_from_forum
shadow1980jpv: reputation system always been weird for me
Basically, at the moment:
rep>1000 correct
-200<=rep<=1000 uncertain due to rep abuse
rep<-200 correct
Post edited March 26, 2017 by phaolo
While you are waiting to see if GOG will do something about rep, install this script. Poof, no more rep.
JMich: While you are waiting to see if GOG will do something about rep, install this script. Poof, no more rep.
I understand that for users with high rep - removing it will be no good.
At least they need to balance it to avoid others abuse it.
This is NO REAL fix. Sorry. gog please step in.
Post edited March 26, 2017 by swatkat
low rated
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_please_balance_your_reputation_system/post12
swatkat: I understand that for users with high rep - removing it will be no good.
As a user with 3K+ rep, why won't it be good for rep to be removed? Rep has no meaning. Whether one's rep is -700, 0, 50 or 3.5K, the only difference is whether one has to put links in a post with quotes or not. And that should hopefully be made independent of reputation, thus no need for such workarounds.
If you (personal you) feel rep should be removed, install the script and poof, rep is removed. No more rep numbers, no more stars, no more high/low rated posts.
I would really like to see who downvoted that thread :)
low rated
swatkat: I would really like to see who downvoted that thread :)
I DID!!!!
low rated
swatkat: I would really like to see who downvoted that thread :)
tinyE: I DID!!!!
ok
edit : Also thanks for reporting and deleting my thread. How kind of you.
Post edited March 26, 2017 by swatkat
low rated
tinyE: I DID!!!!
swatkat: ok
edit : Also thanks for reporting and deleting my thread. How kind of you.
I didn't report it or get it deleted but I'm more than happy to take the credit for it. :D
high rated
Emachine9643: So now it might be the KKK but what happens if I stand up and say "hey I don't care that trans people use the same bathroom and who cares who sticking what in where?" but they don't agree knowing that I might be attacked.
dtgreene: Since this was mentioned, I should point out that trans people just don't assault cisgender people in bathrooms; that just doesn't happen. Instead, it is far more likely for a trans person to be the victim of an assault.

In places that have laws specifically allowing trans people to use the correct bathroom, there haven't been any reports (according to the police) of people using said laws to their advantage.

In other words, if you are cisgender, sharing the bathroom with a trans person does not put you at increased risk.

Emachine9643: Can't talk about sexism in games because I don't know anything about the subject.
dtgreene: You could try watching Feminst Frequency's videos on the subject.
How nice of you to make a blanket statement. To say they are less likely (far less likely) would be accurate. A single fringe case would prove you inaccurate and we know you love accuracy in your advocacy. The lack of people being attacked does nothing to lessen their perceived fear. Isn't that something you base many of your discussions on; perceived slights and threats? It works both ways.
A pattern starts to emerge:

Gog's general discussion forum during weekdays:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlyMZNURdmc

Gog's general discussion forum during the week-end:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV9gEaVj1JM
high rated
dtgreene: You could try watching Feminst Frequency's videos on the subject.
Considering how she presents things a big part of those videos just isn't worth watching. :D
Either doing poor research on games or deliberately misrepresenting them.