It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I decided this year to pick up a drawing tablet (well decided last month, but it arrived in Jan) to practice digital art/drawing. I didn't think of myself as an artist (outside of being a fiber artist, I'm a crocheter) but I surprised myself and keep on being surprised. It's done good things for my mental health and reducing stress, which I really needed. Got a new sketchbook too, but haven't used it yet, enjoying digital art a lot.

I also plan to go back to studying Python/learning Ren'Py for a project.

I've also been reading nearly every day, missing only 2 days so far, which was a change I wanted to make due to the fact I love it and hadn't been carving out time for it. Can't say my first read of the year was great (it annoyed me tbh), but there will be better reads. Hoping to finish a good chunk of books off my shelf, like the rest of Mistborn and Way of Kings at the very least (those books are intimidating in length and I'm a slow reader, but hoping my reading speed increases by the end of the year).

Writing every day hasn't really worked out, but I manage a few times a week and that's good enough (Be kind to yourself). Other goals are more private (financial, health). As for gaming goals, I kinda wrote those already in the games finished thread, but I have a handful of games I hope to finish.

So anyone else make any goals/resolutions or plan to learn something new?
Post edited January 12, 2021 by ZiTheBookishGamer
Yes
I get a doggo + new flowers some died during winter :(
eat more chokolate

python? why python? what about the other snakes?
only those are artists who can live from doing on that so very few
what are you writing?
Orkhepaj: Yes
I get a doggo + new flowers some died during winter :(
eat more chokolate

python? why python? what about the other snakes?
only those are artists who can live from doing on that so very few
what are you writing?
I love doggos, so that's awesome! I should eat less chocolate XD.

Simple, other snakes aren't coding languages. I'm writing in just a journal for now, either prompts or just stream of consciousness about my day/things on my mind. I'll write other things too, but that isn't the focus right now. The art is really just a hobby, I'm not looking to make a living from it.