It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LifeLover: Old design - Rest in peace... I love you very much, recall you in my mind and smile with the best memories of you, hope You are in a better place!!!
For oldfags like me - here some pics from old (Best) design of GOG...
RedWolf9000: Thank you. The pics you shared are truly a thing of beauty.
Yep, that's true, I'm so like Good Old Design of GOG and really want it's come back!!!
As I understand, You also like it :)
LifeLover: Old design - Rest in peace... I love you very much, recall you in my mind and smile with the best memories of you, hope You are in a better place!!!
For oldfags like me - here some pics from old (Best) design of GOG...
Me, I always prefer darker websites. I don't like my 27" monitor* to be a beacon of bright white light shining in my eyes. (I'm not saying the old GOG site was white... just lighter than it is now.)
In that regard, many websites have improved in recent years. There was a time when so many where completely white (background). Because phone users liked that are something - maybe it was a 'fashion trend'.

*I keep it at 5% brightness and even that's very bright. I don't remember my previous monitors (22" and smaller) being like that...