It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome back to Bright Falls.

After a prolonged leave of absence in order to pursue his music rights, spooked book writer Alan Wake is now back on sale in all his original glory!

To celebrate, turn your flashlights skywards and then grab Alan Wake 80% off until November 1st, 4pm UTC.

Additionally, American Nightmare, the game's acclaimed spinoff, just got a permanent price drop and is also 80% off on top of that, so the time to complete the series is now.
Post edited October 25, 2018 by maladr0Id
Very pleased to have this available here again.
Both games are permanently installed, along with retail Max Payne 1 & 2.
finkleroy: Nope. It's on Steam, and it's not free.
park_84: I guess at some point they changed their minds because years ago it was a free game, it was still available for free on their website even with the game being sold on Steam. Not anymore, it seems.
The game sold through Steam is the 2011 remake. The version of the game that was free was released in 2009 and is still available through Mod DB.

(edit: Guess I should pay closer attention - somehow missed the fact that the Apogee '96 release is sold through Steam as well and was part of the 3D Realms Anthology before it was dismantled when Gearbox clamped down on the Duke IP - but the rest of my post is still valid: the free release of Death Rally that Remedy made available in 2009 is up on Mod DB)
Post edited October 27, 2018 by TheMonkofDestiny
Thanks GOG.com ,
I have been looking for this game for some time, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to enjoy it.

Stay blessed !
GOG.com: After a prolonged leave of absence in order to pursue his music rights, spooked book writer Alan Wake is now back on sale in all his original glory!
Speaking of, where is the collector's edition like on Steam? Seems this is just another one of those titles that's neglected on Gog. Maybe it's time as users we started giving bad reviews to developers for missing content.
Post edited October 28, 2018 by PromZA
Good to see Alan Wake back on GOG :)
PromZA: Speaking of, where is the collector's edition like on Steam? Seems this is just another one of those titles that's neglected on Gog. Maybe it's time as users we started giving bad reviews to developers for missing content.
Well I post this and suddenly there's a collector's upgrade and my library gets updated. It seems at least for once somebody is listening so thank you.
Just for information it had left.
Ah, the old habit of bumping. I laughed.
Deadmarye: Ah, the old habit of bumping. I laughed.
;D