It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Still early in Poland.
blotunga: Well on a closer look the article does say 6PM Saturday, so there's time. It seems like the guys at indiegala pulled the trigger earlier.
I am not going to wait too long. Just now the other guys like IG stop selling it on special and I am left with nothing. GOG better hurry up.
No news on Alan Wake on GOG yet? Starting to worry...
blotunga: Well on a closer look the article does say 6PM Saturday, so there's time. It seems like the guys at indiegala pulled the trigger earlier.
Graymatter: I am not going to wait too long. Just now the other guys like IG stop selling it on special and I am left with nothing. GOG better hurry up.
All the promos should last until Monday. So don't worry.
pff... great show gog. *slowclap*
The community manager will probably open a thread on 5/15 like "hey, Alan Wake will be pulled from our store today, so hurry up ! And no, no discount available. Cheers : )"
mistermumbles: It still sucks that games keep disappearing due to stupid time-limited licenses.
Andrey82: Licensing has became a very big problem, here is really horrible example: https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/04/the-tragedy-of-google-books/523320/
Just read the whole thing, very insightful article. Thanks for mentioning. A pity how it turned out, though.
So close from the mark.
There's no discount live on Steam yet either, so calm your tits everyone. When the discount goes live on Steam but doesn't on gog, that's when we can start hurling the virtual molotov coctails.
https://www.gog.com/game/alan_wake

Discount is up.
Goodbye Alan Wake
:'(
So if I buy this on steam and don't download it will I still be able to download it at a later date?
supplementscene: So if I buy this on steam and don't download it will I still be able to download it at a later date?
Don't see a reason why you shouldn't.
Sadly only the Steam version gives the music files of the game as bonus content, I bought the game on GOG just now and got American Nightmare some time ago in a giveaway, but neither game has the music files on GOG. Why not?
DubConqueror: Sadly only the Steam version gives the music files of the game as bonus content, I bought the game on GOG just now and got American Nightmare some time ago in a giveaway, but neither game has the music files on GOG. Why not?
You can get a DRM-free version on Humble which includes the soundtrack. If I remember correctly, you can download the soundtrack (and all the other extra content) directly from Humble. I'm trying to verify that, but Humble is being a pain in the ass - I had to fill in a captcha just to log in, to I have to wait for that verification mail in order to access my library. I'll get back to you once I can actually access my library.

edit: After repeated attempts, I finally received a mail from "Humble account protection" (which should be renamed to "Humble account hijacking"). Anyway, yes, you do get the soundtrack to Alan Wake as a direct download in both mp3 and flac. You also get an mp3 download to the American Nightmare OST.

Here's a list of the other stuff the Alan Wake collection on Humble includes (and offers a direct download to - no Steam needed, although you get a key for that as well):
The Library of concept art and production photos
Alan Wake Score
Alan Wake Screenplays
Alan Wake Visual Identity Guidelines
Alan Wake Wallpapers
Cardboard Cutouts
Early Alan Wake Demos
Harry Garrett Show
Making of Videos
Writer in the Cabin clips
Night Springs Episodes
Balance Slays the Demon Music Video
Alan Wake "The Movie"
Night Springs Comic Book
Psycho Thriller Comic Book
Post edited May 13, 2017 by fronzelneekburm
fronzelneekburm: Anyway, yes, you do get the soundtrack to Alan Wake as a direct download in both mp3 and flac. You also get an mp3 download to the American Nightmare OST.
Thanks, I forgot about Humble Bundle's DRM-free options. I'll cancel the Steam buy I did for the soundtrack. The latter can't be downloaded from Steam without downloading the full game. Time to appeal to the lenient Refund Policy on Steam.