It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Yes, "Hides the links to the web downloader" is supposed to hide these. It is still working fine for me even after the update (Firefox). Maybe it is a browser related thing?
VanishedOne: Pale Moon did also update recently, and there seems to be some special handling for it in the AF script. At a glance, though, I think that's only used in relation to manual sorting.
Could be, I remember having to put some functions in that Palemoon was missing.
I'll download Palemoon and have a look. What version are you on?
VanishedOne: Pale Moon did also update recently, and there seems to be some special handling for it in the AF script. At a glance, though, I think that's only used in relation to manual sorting.
adaliabooks: Could be, I remember having to put some functions in that Palemoon was missing.
32.1.0 (64-bit Linux). You might find https://www.palemoon.org/releasenotes.shtml useful.
VanishedOne: I don't know whether it's related to the update, but I'm seeing the big blue install-with-Galaxy button in the library again. Was 'Hides the links to the web downloader' supposed to hide that?
MarkoH01: Yes, "Hides the links to the web downloader" is supposed to hide these. It is still working fine for me even after the update (Firefox). Maybe it is a browser related thing?
Sorry to intrude, but thanks! I didnt know about that option
I just tried it & worked beautifully! (Chromium, Adalia v1.9.8)

The more I use Adalia, the more I love it :)
Great work adaliabooks & collaborators! Thanks a ton!!
adaliabooks: Could be, I remember having to put some functions in that Palemoon was missing.
VanishedOne: 32.1.0 (64-bit Linux). You might find https://www.palemoon.org/releasenotes.shtml useful.
Thanks.

I can see some features are working and some aren't, so there is definitely a browser issue. I'll try and figure out what it might be and sort it.
tag+: Sorry to intrude, but thanks! I didnt know about that option
I just tried it & worked beautifully! (Chromium, Adalia v1.9.8)

The more I use Adalia, the more I love it :)
Great work adaliabooks & collaborators! Thanks a ton!!
Glad you find it useful.

It's nice that people are still using this so many years later.
Post edited March 29, 2023 by adaliabooks
Thanks @MarkoH01 for asking, and huge thanks @adaliabooks for fixing it.

*makes note to force an update*

adaliabooks: [...] It's nice that people are still using this so many years later.
I think that whoever tries AF, can't go back to using GOG's site without it. At least, I can't. So, thanks a bunch for still looking in here, and taking request for fixes.
I originally posted this in the The_what_did_just_break_thread_20 but have now found out it might be an issue with Adalia Fundamentals instead;

I've noticed that on the game library page when you go to downland the offline installers that there is nothing listed after "Last updated:" any longer. It always used to show the version number and date of release. Any chance this could be reinstated? Many thanks :)
Pajama: I originally posted this in the The_what_did_just_break_thread_20 but have now found out it might be an issue with Adalia Fundamentals instead;

I've noticed that on the game library page when you go to downland the offline installers that there is nothing listed after "Last updated:" any longer. It always used to show the version number and date of release. Any chance this could be reinstated? Many thanks :)
It's a known issue, see posts #3548 - #3550 and #3554.
HypersomniacLive: It's a known issue, see posts #3548 - #3550 and #3554.
Thanks, I obviously missed seeing those.
There is another problem I've noticed: under "Game specific forums" on forums' main page, when "Sort By Last Update" button is pressed its results get sorted sequentially but in separated parts, if a forum without last updated info has been met (e.g. forums with no topics/external forums like Gwent one).
HypersomniacLive: It's a known issue, see posts #3548 - #3550 and #3554.
Pajama: Thanks, I obviously missed seeing those.
Hey, yeah I'm working on it.

DawEdhel has pointed me in the direction of a fix via gogDB's data, and I'm confident it will work once I can figure out how to process the .xy files it's backed up in via PHP.

I also noticed the changelogs don't seem to show on game pages, has that been broken for a while?

Edit: Nevermind, the changelog stuff was server side and should be fixed now.
Post edited April 01, 2023 by adaliabooks
Pajama: Thanks, I obviously missed seeing those.
adaliabooks: Hey, yeah I'm working on it.

DawEdhel has pointed me in the direction of a fix via gogDB's data, and I'm confident it will work once I can figure out how to process the .xy files it's backed up in via PHP.
Thanks for chasing this down and all of your hard work :)
adaliabooks: Hey, yeah I'm working on it.

Pajama: Thanks for chasing this down and all of your hard work :)
It's no problem, though getting .xy files decompressed is turning out to be harder than I'd expected as my server doesn't seem to support it, but I think I've figured out how to make it work.
MarkoH01 spotted a bug in the manual sort order and I've fixed it.

Update your script to fix it.
adaliabooks:
Saw this update and just wanted to say thanks so much for still working on it.
adaliabooks:
chevkoch: Saw this update and just wanted to say thanks so much for still working on it.
It's no problem, I know a lot of people still use it and I like to keep that features that still work working when I can.

I am still working on fixing the update information in the library, I've just not found a way to utilise the info from gogDB as my server hasn't got the capacity to unpack the file format.