It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: I believe this is the Warhammer Skulls pack, not the Warhammer Skulls 2022 pack, which is what HSL was asking for. See image.
Thank you. I changed it to this one
https://images.gog.com/aa2fec3103bedd441fe023b9ad12e7ccd5a143ad72b0b8f29191091db712ffb0.jpg
Post edited June 12, 2022 by MarkoH01
Thanks @MarkoH01 for taking care of it, and picking a different one after mrkgnao pointed out which pack I was talking about.

Another one that needs to be looked in - it's been two days I claimed Nadir: A Grimdark Deck Builder Demo, and still no box art. If possible, I'd prefer one without that horrible "DEMO" banner, please. Thanks in advance.

Library ID: 1209981590
HypersomniacLive: Another one that needs to be looked in - it's been two days I claimed Nadir: A Grimdark Deck Builder Demo, and still no box art. If possible, I'd prefer one without that horrible "DEMO" banner, please. Thanks in advance.
Library ID: 1209981590
Always those extra wishes - but since it is you and since I doubt anybody would mind not having the demo banner your wish was my command :)
Post edited June 14, 2022 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Always those extra wishes - but since it is you and since I dount anybody would mind not having the demo banner your wish was my command :)
Danke schön!
Can the script be updated to show " This game is using ( insert the name of the game engine in here ) " on the game page ?
DD & Ji Ji: Can the script be updated to show " This game is using ( insert the name of the game engine in here ) " on the game page ?
If there was an easy way to get that information for each game, yeah.
Unfortunately that's not the kind of thing that is recorded within the game data so it would have to be an external source and then you'd have to find a sure fire way to link each game to that data.

So probably not.
adaliabooks: If there was an easy way to get that information for each game, yeah.
Unfortunately that's not the kind of thing that is recorded within the game data so it would have to be an external source and then you'd have to find a sure fire way to link each game to that data.

So probably not.
Thank you for the reply .
You might be able to query the PCGamingWiki [url=https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/PCGamingWiki:API]API[/url]:

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/w/api.php?action=cargoquery&tables=Infobox_game&fields=Infobox_game._pageName=Page,Infobox_game.Engines&where=Infobox_game._pageID%3D%2297395%22&format=jsonfm
Yeah, I was thinking that would be the most likely place, though I didn't know for sure if they listed Engine data.

Unfortunately the issue then is compatibility, you'd need to find a way to format the requests that would work for all (or at least most) games. So if the game names or urls don't quite match you can still get the data.
And unfortunately I don't really have the time to do that.
MarkoH01: Always those extra wishes - but since it is you and since I doubt anybody would mind not having the demo banner your wish was my command :)
Another special request - Capital Command Demo has no art box (I got it on Jun 22, so unlikely it'll show up?).

Library ID: 2015509147
Post edited June 30, 2022 by HypersomniacLive
MarkoH01: Always those extra wishes - but since it is you and since I doubt anybody would mind not having the demo banner your wish was my command :)
HypersomniacLive: Another special request - Capital Command Demo has no art box (I got it on Jun 22, so unlikely it'll show up?).

Library ID: 2015509147
Your wish was my command - without the banner, right?
MarkoH01: Your wish was my command - without the banner, right?
Well, it wouldn't be "another special request" otherwise. Thanks a bunch!
When you click on forum reply notifications and it takes you to the thread, that's meant to remove that notification, right?
Will this script work in FireMonkey ?
my name is grompy catte: When you click on forum reply notifications and it takes you to the thread, that's meant to remove that notification, right?
Sorry for the (very) late reply.
Yes, but the notifications are bugged to hell so it doesn't. I usually end up manually cleaning them (there's a thread about how you can do it somewhere, but I think a dismiss all button comes up when you've got notifications and that works too?)
DD & Ji Ji: Will this script work in FireMonkey ?
Probably?
I've never heard of FireMonkey, but I assume it is related somehow to Firefox. If it can do userscripts I imagine it will work.
Post edited September 13, 2022 by adaliabooks