It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Unfortunately probably not...
I think it might be possible but you'd basically have to keep track of all updates (which I kind of do anyway for the last updated info) and then keep track of when the user last viewed each game in their library to know whether to mark a game as updated or not.
If I was still properly working on the script it might be possible, but as I mostly only maintain it when needed now I don't really have the time or inclination to work on a new feature like that.
Sorry.
thank you anyway.
Maybe I will try to take a look, I cannot promise anything (even if it's javascript and I use it a lot, I'm not sure I will have time to understand the code) but I will at least try.
high rated
adaliabooks: Unfortunately probably not...
I think it might be possible but you'd basically have to keep track of all updates (which I kind of do anyway for the last updated info) and then keep track of when the user last viewed each game in their library to know whether to mark a game as updated or not.
If I was still properly working on the script it might be possible, but as I mostly only maintain it when needed now I don't really have the time or inclination to work on a new feature like that.
Sorry.
LiefLayer: thank you anyway.
Maybe I will try to take a look, I cannot promise anything (even if it's javascript and I use it a lot, I'm not sure I will have time to understand the code) but I will at least try.
Feel free to give me a shout if you try and need a hand and I'll help if I can, I don't check here that regularly but I do on occasion to get notifications and messages.
Hi Adalia,

Tech newbie here. First off, thanks for the script.
I have two questions/requests.

1) Could you update the Original Post for this thread ?

Yesterday, I spent quite some time, after discovering script managers, installing TamperMonkey, installing Fundamentals, etc, trying to figure out where the Fundamentals option menu was. After another quite some time searching through this forum thread (thanks search feature with search within search !), and failing to find the options in the Account menu in the GOG navigation bar, I found the bit of discussion where Barefoot and you said you'd move it to the About menu !

So, to smoothen the experience for future users facing the same issues, how about updating the OP ? Here are suggestions of sections that could be updated.
* Installation instructions.
- maybe move the link to the script down to there ?
* Using the script.
- maybe mention that the options are in the About menu ?
* Features lists > Account page
- Allow manual sorting of games _in your library_ ...

2) Will you add a feature that allows to manually sort the wishlist ?

I actually found and installed your script with that goal in mind. But after another quite some time, I finally figured out that this is not a feature. Your script allows to assign priorities to wishlist items and then sort according to priorities, but not do a manual sorting.
Would you consider adding that ?

I read in my searches that apparently you did earlier on, but it was apparently not working well with the library. Do you think it would be reasonably doable now ? (I also read a couple of posts above that you're not really working on the script anymore, but who knows, maybe it's just a few tweaks away.)
I have only one page of wishlist, so for me this kind of limitation of the feature wouldn't be an issue.

Regardless, thanks for reading and have written the features that exist already.
fearnonoldo:
Just a friendly meant information (I am sure adaliabooks will post here as soon as he read your post): The script isn't really actively supported anymore. So it's quite sure to assume that bigger changes to the script won't happen anymore. Adaliabooks still often is fixing things that are broken and I could also imagine that he might update the OP but I would not really count on getting big additional features implemented anymore. Of course, like I said, adaliabooks probably will reply here as well. I just wanted to give you a heads up so that you don't get your hopes up too high.
In the end gog fixed the blue dot problem.
In the meantime there is a new free game where legacy image is missing
https://www.gog.com/game/delores_a_thimbleweed_park_miniadventure

Something like that should be fine

https://static.pepper.it/threads/thread_large/default/17392_1.jpg

gog-account-product="1250071528"
high rated
LiefLayer: In the meantime there is a new free game where legacy image is missing
https://www.gog.com/game/delores_a_thimbleweed_park_miniadventure
fix'd!
plagren: fix'd!
thanks
high rated
fearnonoldo: Hi Adalia,

Tech newbie here. First off, thanks for the script.
I have two questions/requests.

1) Could you update the Original Post for this thread ?

Yesterday, I spent quite some time, after discovering script managers, installing TamperMonkey, installing Fundamentals, etc, trying to figure out where the Fundamentals option menu was. After another quite some time searching through this forum thread (thanks search feature with search within search !), and failing to find the options in the Account menu in the GOG navigation bar, I found the bit of discussion where Barefoot and you said you'd move it to the About menu !

So, to smoothen the experience for future users facing the same issues, how about updating the OP ? Here are suggestions of sections that could be updated.
* Installation instructions.
- maybe move the link to the script down to there ?
* Using the script.
- maybe mention that the options are in the About menu ?
* Features lists > Account page
- Allow manual sorting of games _in your library_ ...

Regardless, thanks for reading and have written the features that exist already.
Glad your enjoying it.

Yeah I only really changed the OP when I updated the change log and version number so some of info was a bit out of date. I've gone through it and changed some bits like the reference to where the options are.
There already was a link to the script with the installation instructions but it was buried in text so I've added another clearer one.
If anyone can be bothered to write some more detailed installation instructions I'll put them up, but I think what's there is alright *shrug*
Again, if anyone wants to write a bit of a guide I can link to it or include it, but as I don't really maintain it any more I'm not sure I can be bothered...

Manual sorting still works doesn't it? I can't remember at this point..

As Marko has already mentioned the script isn't updated any more beyond essential repairs and maintenance so no new adding of features unfortunately, and I believe manual sorting of the wishlist was considered at the time but would have been more complicated than it was worth.
adaliabooks: Manual sorting still works doesn't it? I can't remember at this point..
Yes, manual sorting in the library is still working fine and I am still enjoying the hell out of this possibility :)
adaliabooks: Manual sorting still works doesn't it? I can't remember at this point..
MarkoH01: Yes, manual sorting in the library is still working fine and I am still enjoying the hell out of this possibility :)
That's good to know :)

On a completely random note, have GOG been changing the CSS on the forum? I notice the reply box has a black and white highlight around it now and the checkboxes on my search bar are checked in blue rather than just normal checks.
I only ever really come to check this thread and a couple of others now so only just noticed.
adaliabooks: On a completely random note, have GOG been changing the CSS on the forum? I notice the reply box has a black and white highlight around it now and the checkboxes on my search bar are checked in blue rather than just normal checks.
That would be Chrome's doing, and can be disabled (for now) at chrome://flags/#form-controls-refresh
MarkoH01: Yes, manual sorting in the library is still working fine and I am still enjoying the hell out of this possibility :)
I believe the question was regarding manual wishlist sorting, as opposed to manual library sorting.
high rated
finkleroy: I believe the question was regarding manual wishlist sorting, as opposed to manual library sorting.
Yes, the initial question from fearnonoldo was indeed about wishlist sorting. However the question I replied to was from adaliabooks who was himself asking about manual sorting in library because it was a feature request of fearnonoldo.

See:
fearnonoldo: "Here are suggestions of sections that could be updated.... - Allow manual sorting of games _in your library_ .."
adaliabooks: "Manual sorting still works doesn't it? I can't remember at this point.."
and
"I believe manual sorting of the wishlist was considered at the time but would have been more complicated than it was worth."

Yes, it is all a bit confusing but both qestions were asked - O just replied to the last one :)
adaliabooks: On a completely random note, have GOG been changing the CSS on the forum? I notice the reply box has a black and white highlight around it now and the checkboxes on my search bar are checked in blue rather than just normal checks.
Jagger2k7: That would be Chrome's doing, and can be disabled (for now) at chrome://flags/#form-controls-refresh
Thanks, I noticed it on another site too and wondered if it might be Chrome instead (which prompted me to come back and check this thread).
Life is Strange gog-account-product="1931614212"
https://i.imgur.com/gii3jVe.jpg

and

Life is Strange Before the Storm gog-account-product="2131041921"
https://i.imgur.com/Pz0nxL1.jpg