It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Witcher Goodies Collection legacy icon is missing gog-account-product="1980301910"

Not sure if you can use this image:
https://i.imgur.com/NdhMVjI.jpg
LiefLayer: The Witcher Goodies Collection legacy icon is missing gog-account-product="1980301910"

Could you please check if it is working?
MarkoH01: Could you please check if it is working?
It works, cheers.

Personally, I'd like it to be more inline with the covers of the other Spring Sale Goodies Collections, so I'm working on one and will upload it shortly. Hope others won't mind.
LiefLayer: The Witcher Goodies Collection legacy icon is missing gog-account-product="1980301910"

MarkoH01: Could you please check if it is working?
Yes it's working. Thank you
Dark Quest 1 and Dark Quest 2 don't have legacy covers. Can anyone fix that, please?
PaterAlf: Dark Quest 1 and Dark Quest 2 don't have legacy covers. Can anyone fix that, please?
Should have been fixed - could you please test?
PaterAlf: Dark Quest 1 and Dark Quest 2 don't have legacy covers. Can anyone fix that, please?
MarkoH01: Should have been fixed - could you please test?
It works now. Thank you!
MarkoH01: Should have been fixed - could you please test?
PaterAlf: It works now. Thank you!
You're welcome :)
Boxart for "A Plague Tale" disappeared now for the third time ... already fixed it but I wonder what makes this boxart so different....

Edit ....aaand it is gone again.

@adaliabooks: Any idea what could cause this problem with this specific game?
Will reupload the boxart ... again ....
Post edited April 10, 2020 by MarkoH01
nvm.
Post edited April 25, 2020 by mrkgnao
MarkoH01: Boxart for "A Plague Tale" disappeared now for the third time ... already fixed it but I wonder what makes this boxart so different....

Sorry, I didn't see the edit to this post.

I'm really not sure, last time I looked the only thing that stood out was the fact it was a .png (I think it was that one anyway) and quite a large file... but even those things don't seem likely to cause an issue.

Without owning the game myself I can't really see if there is anything particularly special or different about it that might be causing an issue.
MarkoH01: Boxart for "A Plague Tale" disappeared now for the third time ... already fixed it but I wonder what makes this boxart so different....

adaliabooks: Sorry, I didn't see the edit to this post.

I'm really not sure, last time I looked the only thing that stood out was the fact it was a .png (I think it was that one anyway) and quite a large file... but even those things don't seem likely to cause an issue.

Without owning the game myself I can't really see if there is anything particularly special or different about it that might be causing an issue.
Well, for what it's worth it still seems to work now (just checked). Lets just hope it stays this way. :)
Anybody here knows the library IDs of Warlords and Warlords II?
Post edited May 01, 2020 by mrkgnao
If this is still being developed, would it be possible with a toggle to hide the Galaxy forum link? In the same place where we can hide languages.
Pangaea666: If this is still being developed, would it be possible with a toggle to hide the Galaxy forum link? In the same place where we can hide languages.
It is not officially developed anymore (adaliabooks still tries to support it whenever a crucial bug occurs). I just tried to add this myself hoping it would work like the other languages worked but I failed. Checkbox is there but it does nothing. I have no idea what's different with this one. Maybe adaliabooks will help when he finds the time.
Post edited May 02, 2020 by MarkoH01