It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: Just for you I got off my arse and updated it.

Hope you like the improved version :)
HypersomniacLive: You spoil me rotten.

I'm very impressed with the improved version - it looks great, and there's no clash with the FPP message, not even for games currently discounted.

Cheers again, stellar work.
No problem, glad you like it.
high rated
adaliabooks: I've also re-implemented plagren's classic goodies and stars styles (though he did all the work I just pasted it into the script, all credit goes to him).
The "classic goodies" option breaks the GOG display in games with multiple editions, where goodies are displayed using a comparison table. With the "classic goodies" option enabled, the table appears empty (see image 1); disabling the "classic goodies" option restores the missing ticks and crosses (see image 2).
Attachments:
image_1.jpg (63 Kb)
image_2.jpg (63 Kb)
high rated
adaliabooks: I've also re-implemented plagren's classic goodies and stars styles (though he did all the work I just pasted it into the script, all credit goes to him).
mrkgnao: The "classic goodies" option breaks the GOG display in games with multiple editions, where goodies are displayed using a comparison table. With the "classic goodies" option enabled, the table appears empty (see image 1); disabling the "classic goodies" option restores the missing ticks and crosses (see image 2).
Thanks mrkgnao I'll look into it.

plagren: *paging*
Or perhaps more accurately, I'll ask plagren to look into it as he did that bit :)
Is there any way to disable the currency comparison option? I'm only interested in looking at prices in USD, and I don't need to see how USD compares to USD.
finkleroy: Is there any way to disable the currency comparison option? I'm only interested in looking at prices in USD, and I don't need to see how USD compares to USD.
Officially that's not possible yet afaik. However it seems to be enough to edit the script and disable the function in line 6013.

So it would look like this

// gamePageBaseUSDPrice();
MarkoH01: Officially that's not possible yet afaik. However it seems to be enough to edit the script and disable the function in line 6013.

Thanks, but I don't know anything about coding. I'll just put up with it until the option to disable it is added.
Post edited March 19, 2019 by finkleroy
high rated
MarkoH01: Officially that's not possible yet afaik. However it seems to be enough to edit the script and disable the function in line 6013.

finkleroy: Thanks, but I don't know anything about coding. I'll just put up with it until the option to disable it is added.
The option to disable it is 4th from the bottom on the game page tab in the script options :)

finkleroy: Thanks, but I don't know anything about coding. I'll just put up with it until someone can add the option to disable it.
You don't need to know a thing about coding. Just open the script (you can do this with greasemonkey), scroll to line 6013 (there's a number in front of every line) and add "//" (two slashes) in fromt of line 6013 so that it looks like the line I posted above. But sure - if you want to wait that's also o.k. :)

Edit: Forget it - just read adaliabooks reply. So there already IS an option. Silly me.
Post edited March 19, 2019 by MarkoH01
adaliabooks: The option to disable it is 4th from the bottom on the game page tab in the script options :)
Thanks. I'm not entirely sure how I missed that.
high rated
finkleroy: Thanks, but I don't know anything about coding. I'll just put up with it until the option to disable it is added.
adaliabooks: The option to disable it is 4th from the bottom on the game page tab in the script options :)
I should have known that you - being the perfectionist you are - already made it optional. :)
high rated
MarkoH01: I should have known that you - being the perfectionist you are - already made it optional. :)
Everything is always optional, putting the option in the menu is the first thing I do for a new feature (and because of how the script works it's usually necessary to make the features work at all).
MarkoH01: I should have known that you - being the perfectionist you are - already made it optional. :)
adaliabooks: Everything is always optional, putting the option in the menu is the first thing I do for a new feature (and because of how the script works it's usually necessary to make the features work at all).
Will keep that in mind. Thanks.
Anyone else not getting links to changelogs on game pages, or is it just me?
HypersomniacLive: Anyone else not getting links to changelogs on game pages, or is it just me?
Still working fine for me (FF 56.0.2 ) tried with "Detectiv Gallo".
MarkoH01: Still working fine for me (FF 56.0.2 ) tried with "Detectiv Gallo".
Cheers.

Wonder what's gone awry on my end since yesterday.

*sigh*
How I hate to do this kind of troubleshooting.