It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's working again.
high rated
finkleroy: It's working again.
How frequently do you check your library?
Judging from your posts in this thread it's cycled between working and not working every 3 - 4 days up until this last time where it's swapped back and forth more frequently, but that may just come down to timing of when you've actually been looking at your library.
adaliabooks: How frequently do you check your library?
Judging from your posts in this thread it's cycled between working and not working every 3 - 4 days up until this last time where it's swapped back and forth more frequently, but that may just come down to timing of when you've actually been looking at your library.
My OCD leads me to checking it maybe 20 times per day or so.

EDIT: Come to think of it, that number sounds a bit low. 30-40 is probably more accurate. I've never counted, though.
Post edited May 01, 2018 by finkleroy
high rated
adaliabooks: How frequently do you check your library?
finkleroy: My OCD leads me to checking it maybe 20 times per day or so.

EDIT: Come to think of it, that number sounds a bit low. 30-40 is probably more accurate. I've never counted, though.
So you'd notice it working or not. Which suggests the reported times of it starting and stopping working are fairly accurate.
Thanks that should help.
It's not working again.
It's working again.
high rated
I just got "The Journey Down Trilogy" consisting out of the games "The Journey Down Part 1", "The Journey Down Part 2" and "The Journey Down Part 3" (with a library entry for each single game). None of it has a legacy cover. There is one Trilogy cover available in the GOGmix so how should I handle this? Do I need to find additional boxart covers or am I allowed to use the Trilogy cover for all of them until the single covers will get contributed?
high rated
MarkoH01: ...
Well, here's something you could use. At least until someone makes better ones.
Attachments:
tjd1.jpg (71 Kb)
tjd2.jpg (45 Kb)
tjd3.jpg (54 Kb)
high rated
MarkoH01: ...
plagren: Well, here's something you could use. At least until someone makes better ones.
That's great - thank you. Will upload those immediately :)

Edit: And done. Looking great imo :)
Post edited May 04, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
plagren: Well, here's something you could use. At least until someone makes better ones.
MarkoH01: That's great - thank you. Will upload those immediately :)

Edit: And done. Looking great imo :)
Thanks guys! :)
finkleroy: It's working again.
I've compared against server logs and the update times for the various parts of the script and can't see anything in particular matching the times it's started or stopped working yet.
I'll keep digging though to see if I can find anything.
Post edited May 04, 2018 by adaliabooks
adaliabooks: I've compared against server logs and the update times for the various parts of the script and can't see anything in particular matching the times it's started or stopped working yet.
I'll keep digging though to see if I can find anything.
Thanks again for trying to get to the bottom of it.
high rated
I took the liberty and just uploaded the legacy boxart for the free VN "Sunrider Mask of Arcadius" since it was missing. If any of the others should be missing as well it would be nice if you could post the game id along with the name of the VN and I will try to fix them as well. :)
high rated
So the new changes to the available downloads significantly break the script a bit (well, the script is completely incompatible with the new web downloaders) so I may have to look into that to see what I can do...

No promises but I'll try and make it work again (and remove the obsolete options which are no longer relevant).

In the mean time I assume most people using the script don't want web installers anyway and your experience shouldn't be greatly reduced by using the script in it's current form (assuming the normal downloads still work, I haven't checked but see no reason they wouldn't)
high rated
adaliabooks: In the mean time I assume most people using the script don't want web installers anyway and your experience shouldn't be greatly reduced by using the script in it's current form (assuming the normal downloads still work, I haven't checked but see no reason they wouldn't)
I just checked and the forwarding to the gog downloader still works, so that part is still working well :-)
high rated
adaliabooks: In the mean time I assume most people using the script don't want web installers anyway and your experience shouldn't be greatly reduced by using the script in it's current form (assuming the normal downloads still work, I haven't checked but see no reason they wouldn't)
moonshineshadow: I just checked and the forwarding to the gog downloader still works, so that part is still working well :-)
Thanks moon :)