It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Sir_Dupre: Wait, how is this still working for you? Since Firefox updated itself to ver. 57, i am back to normal again, no more manual sorting etc.

And btw. which script-extender do you use, cause Greasemonkey stopped working, like paladin181 said already...
Like MarkoH01, I also stopped updating Firefox on my home computer. But today I've found that my work PC has auto-updated it to v57. Fortunately, with Tampermonkey both Adalia Fundamentals and Barefoot Essentials work alright.

I did lose my configurations, though. I should probably have been able to back them up and restore them on Tampermonkey, but I didn't. Didn't take me much to get everything back the way I like it. I didn't have my library manually sorted though. Now THAT would be a bugger...
Post edited November 17, 2017 by muntdefems
high rated
adaliabooks: Thanks!
I wasn't sure if you were still collecting the covers or not.
I'm not, but I do still practice Google-fu (or Bing-fu in this case). :-p
high rated
adaliabooks: Thanks!
I wasn't sure if you were still collecting the covers or not.
plagren: I'm not, but I do still practice Google-fu (or Bing-fu in this case). :-p
Ah, I didn't even attempt that XD

Nicely done.
high rated
Ok, it's not particularly easy but there should be a way to rescue your manual sort order from Grease Monkey so you can import it to a new script engine.

Step 1.
Find your profile folder, it should be something like this;
C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles

Step 2.
Access your profile folder (mine is a default so it's just random letters and numbers followed by .default) and go the the gm_scripts folder.

Step 3.
There should be a file called "Adalia_Fundamentals.db" open this in some kind of text editor (I tried both Notepad++ and Libre Office Writer and Writer seemed to be easier to navigate the file in).
It might be possible to open it as a database but Libre Office's database editor didn't seem to work for me.

Step 4.
The file will be mostly # symbols (or NUL if you used Notepad++ or something similar) but in the middle of that should be some normal text.
Find the string (including the quotes);
"èC�X#/�Ðgmanual_sort_order"

Step 5.
Copy the contents of the curly braces ({}) after this value (including the braces themselves), but be careful as there will be your wishlist priorities listed after the manual sorting values (assuming you have your wishlist tagged) so you'll need to look carefully for the closing brace }. You should also be able to spot the change in the data as the manual sort data has a sortBy value and the wishlist stuff doesn't.
(pre post edit: actually in Libre Office the wishlist data doesn't appear to show so that makes it a little easier)

Step 6.
You'll need to strip out the escape characters (\) from the output or it won't read it correctly. You can do it manually but it's easier to use a website like this one;
https://www.freeformatter.com/javascript-escape.html
Just copy the manual sorting from the other file, paste it in the box and click 'Unescape'

Step 7.
Take this freshly formatted text and import it into AF using the import button on the manual sorting tab in the options.

This should hopefully give you your manual sorting intact in your new installation of the script.
high rated
muntdefems: I did lose my configurations, though. I should probably have been able to back them up and restore them on Tampermonkey, but I didn't. Didn't take me much to get everything back the way I like it. I didn't have my library manually sorted though. Now THAT would be a bugger...
That'S why I always export my sort order into a textfile I have stored seperately. I can strongly recommend doing this in case you are using the great and adorable manual sort option AF provides.
high rated
Just wanted to confirm that "Quake 4" legacy box art is back. Now only Cthulhu is missing ... what irony ;)
high rated
MarkoH01: Legacy box arts for Quake 4 and Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth still are missing.
Don't want to be pushy but adaliabooks usually is always quite fast in fixing such things. I guess he is a bit busy at the moment.
adaliabooks: Sorry, I've been away. Things are going to be pretty busy for me until Christmas so it's basically going to be a case of when I can get around to it for anything at the moment...

Which is a shame as I should really look into alternatives for Firefox and any changes I might need to make to maintain compatibility...
I can live with the Cthuthu shaped hole in my library, for a little while.

On the more annoying subject of needing a Firefox Alternative, as a user of Firefox since v1, way back in 2005 when I got my first PC, and internet access, It was a very sad, day when the Mozilla "Chrome" Quantum v57 appeared.

That abomination is as unacceptable to me as the Chrome browser it copies, and for the exact same reason.
My must have addons won't work on that piece of trash, nor on Firefox v54 ESR, which I was trying to preserve them with.

However, I'm still using all those must have addons, and even my Very Old Profile I've nursed along for years, and indeed it's working far better than it has for most of those years, or has any right doing today.

I've rolled back to a before Australis Firefox v24 fork by the Name of Pale Moon, which is the only one good option I have found, as far as addon compatibility is concerned, and I'm amazed by how good it is.

This isn't a stagnant clone of v24, it's updated, but on the old principles of Firefox, preserving Addon compatibility as a main feature, and keeping the browser basic, without the rush to become a Chrome clone. Certain later additions to Firefox are included, but in isolation from the Chrome cloned trash.

Apart from a few JetPack addons, I'd added to replace old ones broken by Mozilla's forced addon approval system (signed addons), where I was able to revert back to the older, and preferred choices, the rest were straight swaps.

I could either install a Pale Moon Addon as direct replacement, or I simply needed to roll back to the before Australis releases, compatible with Firefox v24 (Listed as v27 in most cases), and these can still be installed direct from the Firefox addons pages.

Even the "Classic Themes" work much better than ever, not the pathetic backgrounds Mozilla now calls themes, and I do mean the fully reworked UI themes of old Firefox, both Pale Moon's own, and the Mozilla Addons ones still around if you look hard enough
Here's a pic of my Pale Moon with LavaFox V2-Purple v2.5.4 Theme.
Pale Moon with my Firefox Profile

Notes
Just spotted this when looking at page to get LavaFox V2-Purple details;
- For Pale Moon please use version 2.5.0 (Can't find link, but v2.5.4 woks well enough for me)
Plus also mentions another alternative to Quantum:
- Full compatibility with Waterfox 55.1
Not tried that, but too close to the Chrome Clone for me.

As far as GOG goes, you need to use, thus specific Extension
Greasemonkey for Pale Moon

Then both Barefoot Essentials 2, and Adalia Fundamentals work just fime
Post edited November 23, 2017 by UhuruNUru
adaliabooks: Sorry, I've been away. Things are going to be pretty busy for me until Christmas so it's basically going to be a case of when I can get around to it for anything at the moment...

Which is a shame as I should really look into alternatives for Firefox and any changes I might need to make to maintain compatibility...
UhuruNUru: I can live with the Cthuthu shaped hole in my library, for a little while.
Like I said - it's kind of ironically fitting, don't you think? ;)
high rated
adaliabooks:
Adalia, can you please add on game's page link to its GOG Database page just under Magog link to game's page? As Magog is in a legacy mod and new games is not supported. So we can see price history etc.

P.S. But please don't remove Magog! :-)
Post edited November 24, 2017 by Vovchigus
high rated
Vovchigus: Adalia, can you please add on game's page link to its GOG Database page just under Magog link to game's page? As Magog is in a legacy mod and new games is not supported. So we can see price history etc.

I second that. :)

PS: I've just realized that the currency symbol position override (left/right of the numerical amount) doesn't work in the shopping cart. See this screenshot for example. It's strange that I didn't notice it till now, so it could very well be a sale-related glitch.
high rated
adaliabooks:
Vovchigus: Adalia, can you please add on game's page link to its GOG Database page just under Magog link to game's page? As Magog is in a legacy mod and new games is not supported. So we can see price history etc.

Yeah, I'm in a bit of a funk as far as working on the script is concerned at the moment, but that will be something I add when I get back to working on it.
muntdefems: PS: I've just realized that the currency symbol position override (left/right of the numerical amount) doesn't work in the shopping cart. See this screenshot for example. It's strange that I didn't notice it till now, so it could very well be a sale-related glitch.
It might be to do with how the cart dropdown is generated but it should work as it assigns CSS for the whole page... unless the dropdown doesn't follow the same rules.
Post edited November 24, 2017 by adaliabooks
high rated
Legacy box art for

Jazz Jackrabbit 2 - Secret Files and
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 - The Christmas Chronicles

missing. I am just saying this because legacy box art for Jazz Jackrabbit 1 already is there.
high rated
MarkoH01: Legacy box art for

missing. I am just saying this because legacy box art for Jazz Jackrabbit 1 already is there.
It sounds like it will be a pack issue if there are two games included... I can assign the default image and the text but I'll need someone to make / find a new one if people want proper different images for them.

And it may be a while before I can sort it out... absolutely snowed under with work at the moment.
high rated
MarkoH01: Legacy box art for

adaliabooks: It sounds like it will be a pack issue if there are two games included... I can assign the default image and the text but I'll need someone to make / find a new one if people want proper different images for them.

And it may be a while before I can sort it out... absolutely snowed under with work at the moment.
No prob. Like I said was just wondering because JJ1 box art was already there. It has time - I will still find my games :)
high rated
I know this will still takle a while to be fixed but just to make sure that when the time has arrived nothing will be missed I'd like to summarize the games with missing legacy boxart in my library atm:

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Secret Files
Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Christmas Chronicles

(Edit: Many of the boxarts reappeared leaving the three above still missing)
Post edited December 16, 2017 by MarkoH01