It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
finkleroy: Sorting my library by "Last Updated" is bugged out. Some of the games have the wrong date listed, while others have the correct date listed but are in the wrong order. For example, Cuphead, which was released on 29/9/2017, had the correct date until just now when it said 4/8/2017, and now it's blank. It's way down where a game should be if it were actually last updated on 4/8/2017 instead of near the top of the list. STRAFE was updated to STRAFE: Millennium Edition on 3/10/2017, and it's been moved way down the list. Its most recently updated date had not changed when it moved, and now the date is blank. Other games show the correct date and are in the correct order, such as No Man's Sky and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
I'll have to look into it.. it might be GOG has changed something that's messed with how it works...
high rated
finkleroy: Sorting my library by "Last Updated" is bugged out. Some of the games have the wrong date listed, while others have the correct date listed but are in the wrong order. For example, Cuphead, which was released on 29/9/2017, had the correct date until just now when it said 4/8/2017, and now it's blank. It's way down where a game should be if it were actually last updated on 4/8/2017 instead of near the top of the list. STRAFE was updated to STRAFE: Millennium Edition on 3/10/2017, and it's been moved way down the list. Its most recently updated date had not changed when it moved, and now the date is blank. Other games show the correct date and are in the correct order, such as No Man's Sky and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
Looks like somethings gone wrong with the server side script that grabs the dates.. I've got loads of null entries in there but the GOG API for fetching them seems to be working, so it must be on my end.
adaliabooks: It might be to do with Firefox changing how their extensions work.. but I'm not sure if that's properly come in yet or if they would force an update even if you were blocking them...

But at least it works again :)
Someday i will know, maybe but...yes, it works again! :D
adaliabooks: Yes, you'll need TamperMonkey to install userscripts. You used to be able to install user scripts as extensions in Chrome but it doesn't allow it any more.
There should be a link in the first post.
Once you've installed it just click the raw button again and it should install properly.
Thanks for telling me about TamperMonkey. Now I have two icons on the upper right of my Chrome window. Hovering the mouse over them shows them as Barefoot Essentials and Tampermonkey, and if I click on Tampermonkey it says Adalia Fundamentals is on.
My only remaining issue is the library. I was hoping to drag and drop items in my library in order to sort them, but it doesn't let me. Is there a certain way of doing it, like while clicking something first or holding a button down?
This is brilliant work Adalia. I appreciate your efforts and your input.
high rated
Gerin: Thanks for telling me about TamperMonkey. Now I have two icons on the upper right of my Chrome window. Hovering the mouse over them shows them as Barefoot Essentials and Tampermonkey, and if I click on Tampermonkey it says Adalia Fundamentals is on.
My only remaining issue is the library. I was hoping to drag and drop items in my library in order to sort them, but it doesn't let me. Is there a certain way of doing it, like while clicking something first or holding a button down?
This is brilliant work Adalia. I appreciate your efforts and your input.
You'll need to go in to the Adalia Fundamentals options and make sure the library sorting is set to Manual.
Then you can just drag and drop the games in the library, they should go semi transparent when dragged and have a red border in their original location.

It's no problem.
adaliabooks: You'll need to go in to the Adalia Fundamentals options and make sure the library sorting is set to Manual.
Then you can just drag and drop the games in the library, they should go semi transparent when dragged and have a red border in their original location.

It's no problem.
Perfect. Thank you
high rated
adaliabooks: You'll need to go in to the Adalia Fundamentals options and make sure the library sorting is set to Manual.

It's no problem.
Gerin: Perfect. Thank you
There is also a second option in case you want to move a game a loooong way. Switch to the list view and you can chose "move" for each game. Then there is a window displayed explaining the rest.
Kakarot96: No errors, but it shows first a "connected" message and then a "try to reconnect". But maybe this is what it usually does, it's the first time i look here into console. I have some warning when i enter my wishlits, for instance, but nothing at my library.

Edit: ok after some tests, i have found that using Tampermonkey instead of Greasemonkey fixes the problem and can see the classic installers by default. I was not using the latest version of firefox and blocked updates to keep compatibility but it's weird that yesterday it was working and today, without any update/change on my side, it is not (and just for the installer links, all the rest works perfectly anyway with Greasemonkey)

Still don't know why the sudden change, but at least using Tamper the script works. Time to change browser maybe? :P

Thank you very much again.
adaliabooks: It might be to do with Firefox changing how their extensions work.. but I'm not sure if that's properly come in yet or if they would force an update even if you were blocking them...

But at least it works again :)
Hello, just an update.

I have been messing around with firefox, trying to clean all my profile, installing all addons and scripts again, etc. Nothing.

Finally, i tried just in case to update my browser (despite losing some compatibilities) to last 64 bit version. Then, i re-installed Greasemonkey (no Tampermonkey) with Barefoot and Adalia and part of my old add-ons and...it works again! It's weird, because i tried a lot of things before and cleaned my whole profile 2 times without luck. I am guessing you were right and they forced a change even without updating the browser that broke compatiblity with my old version.

I tested at reviews, search bar, library...all OK! Classic installers option is working also!

So, just to let you know and for all who had problems making Adalia Fundamentals work with Greasemonkey and Firefox: version 56.0.1 (64bit) of Firefox+Barefoot Essentials 2.23.3+Adalia Fundamentals 1.8.4 works perfectly together (still or again, i don't know lol)

Thank you very much for your support and ofc for this basic and helpful script, adaliabooks :)

Edit: No, it's not working, ahem :S sorry for that. Yes, downloads default to classic installers, but says "through gog downloader" so links are invalid and don't work. Sorry again, back to Tampermonkey, sigh! :(
Post edited October 11, 2017 by Kakarot96
high rated
Yay. New Polish forum available om GOG so it would be great if you could add yet another checkbox to toggle the display for it whenever you find the time (it'S not urgent of course). Thank you. :)
high rated
MarkoH01: Yay. New Polish forum available om GOG so it would be great if you could add yet another checkbox to toggle the display for it whenever you find the time (it'S not urgent of course). Thank you. :)
Haven't found much time for the script at the moment but I'm slowly working on some new features and a bit of an overhaul so I'll try and remember to add this too :)

Please just remind me if I haven't added it when I next do an update, I do tend to forget.
high rated
MarkoH01: Yay. New Polish forum available om GOG so it would be great if you could add yet another checkbox to toggle the display for it whenever you find the time (it'S not urgent of course). Thank you. :)
adaliabooks: Haven't found much time for the script at the moment but I'm slowly working on some new features and a bit of an overhaul so I'll try and remember to add this too :)

Please just remind me if I haven't added it when I next do an update, I do tend to forget.
Absolutely no problem. Thank you for the information.

*and don't forget to add that checkbox* :D
high rated
adaliabooks: [...] Please just remind me if I haven't added it when I next do an update, I do tend to forget.
*makes note that we have to keep TO REMIND ADALIABOOKS Lists, so that he can keep his TO ADD List - For all the things I forget to add to my other TO DO lists updated*
Would be neat, if the wishlist becomes sortable by discount (biggest discount at the top).

I guess this would be a great boon for all price hunters :)
high rated
coffeecup: Would be neat, if the wishlist becomes sortable by discount (biggest discount at the top).

I guess this would be a great boon for all price hunters :)
It is already sortable by price.. discount probably shouldn't be too difficult to add.
adaliabooks: It is already sortable by price..
How does this sort by price work? I've set the option "Sort private wishlists by priority tags or price" to "Price", but it seems to have no effect. My wishlist still is sorted by title or whatever is set in the "SORT BY" on the wishlist page.