It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
HypersomniacLive: Didn't you say you use it to bake pizza?

Nah, he'd have to come up with perks for all the pledges he'd get. The donation link in AF should do just fine.
That's definitely not how it broke... :P

I don't know.. for £5 I could make it so that your name glows whenever anyone mentions it... for £20 I could pin any threads you make to the top of the page for everyone else..
For £100 I could put horse armour on your avatar ;)
high rated
adaliabooks: That's definitely not how it broke... :P

[...]
Heh, you don't really expect us to take the word of an infamous scum, eh? ;-P

adaliabooks: [...]

I don't know.. for £5 I could make it so that your name glows whenever anyone mentions it... for £20 I could pin any threads you make to the top of the page for everyone else..
For £100 I could put horse armour on your avatar ;)
I thought you may come up with something like this. But I won't take anything less than the pledge that includes dinner with the project-creator, preferably one prepared by him but not using the laptop.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Heh, you don't really expect us to take the word of an infamous scum, eh? ;-P

I thought you may come up with something like this. But I won't take anything less than the pledge that includes dinner with the project-creator, preferably one prepared by him but not using the laptop.
I haven't been scum for ages (admittedly it's because I haven't played in ages).

Well.. that would need to be a fairly huge pledge if you expect me to pay for you to get here :P
I could make dinner and send you a picture and tell you how delicious it was ;)
high rated
adaliabooks: I haven't been scum for ages (admittedly it's because I haven't played in ages).

Well.. that would need to be a fairly huge pledge if you expect me to pay for you to get here :P
I could make dinner and send you a picture and tell you how delicious it was ;)
Heh, exactly.

Of course I don't expect you to pay for me to get there. Only that you to pay to come here, and prepare dinner of my choice. Simple.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Heh, exactly.

Of course I don't expect you to pay for me to get there. Only that you to pay to come here, and prepare dinner of my choice. Simple.
I'm not sure what the difference is there... :P
high rated
adaliabooks: I'm not sure what the difference is there... :P
In the former case you'd be expecting you to pay for my expenses, in the latter just for yours. Simple.
Post edited April 16, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
Konung 1 and 2 have no images... Is there somewhere I should email to add them or was this planned? I just want to know before I go and work on images to submit and find it is a waste of time.
high rated
paladin181: Konung 1 and 2 have no images... Is there somewhere I should email to add them or was this planned? I just want to know before I go and work on images to submit and find it is a waste of time.
Give it a few hours and it should fix itself. If not let me know.
You shouldn't need to make any images (only in very unusual cases), it just takes a while to update once the image is first seen as missing.
high rated
adaliabooks: Give it a few hours and it should fix itself. If not let me know.
You shouldn't need to make any images (only in very unusual cases), it just takes a while to update once the image is first seen as missing.
It's been 2 weeks. I just decided to report it today. :D
high rated
adaliabooks: Give it a few hours and it should fix itself. If not let me know.
paladin181: It's been 2 weeks. I just decided to report it today. :D
Ah. I'll look into it.
Might be a few more days, new laptop arrives in the morning. Still trying to recover the update that I was just about to upload before my laptop died...
I might just need to fix it manually, I doubt images will need to be made, but we'll see.
high rated
adaliabooks: Ah. I'll look into it.
Might be a few more days, new laptop arrives in the morning. Still trying to recover the update that I was just about to upload before my laptop died...
I might just need to fix it manually, I doubt images will need to be made, but we'll see.
It's ok. I'm just being a good little worker bee and reporting something that didn't look right. It's not hurting me at this time. I'm not asking for a refund on Fundamentals. Yet. ;)
Post edited April 20, 2016 by paladin181
high rated
paladin181: It's been 2 weeks. I just decided to report it today. :D
adaliabooks: Ah. I'll look into it.
It's probably got to do with it being an unbundled game.
high rated
paladin181: It's ok. I'm just being a good little worker bee and reporting something that didn't look right. It's not hurting me at this time. I'm not asking for a refund on Fundamentals. Yet. ;)
No refunds! :P

mrkgnao: It's probably got to do with it being an unbundled game.
Yeah, most likely. In which case I suppose it might need covers made depending on what gog mix box image it has..

I've recovered the update I was working on before the crash so it should hopefully be ready tomorrow (I think I was literally just about to update before my laptop broke so all the checks should be done, but I'll need to do a quick once over to make sure I habenw broken anything just in case)
high rated
Right, the lost update is here ;)

You can now sort private wishlists by tag and price, and public wishlists can be sorted by price now too.

There are also some bug fixes, and possibly some other stuff that I've forgotten... :)

Anyway, enjoy.

I'll get on to working on the next set of features (and fixing some of the other things reported) as soon as possible.
high rated
paladin181: It's ok. I'm just being a good little worker bee and reporting something that didn't look right. It's not hurting me at this time. I'm not asking for a refund on Fundamentals. Yet. ;)
How are they looking now?

The cover is the same for both (but it should have the overlay) so if someone (Hyper did most of the others, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you wanted to make them) wants to make individual covers for each one just upload them here and I'll sort them out.