It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
drealmer7: Nope, working fine. SWEEET! With the old art and boxes and manual sort order, WOW, it's like going back in time almost! I am sure to spend a few hours still sorting things to how I really want them to be but. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *huge sigh of relief* thank you thank you thank you!!!

I do it all over but let me go find some more places to + you!
Whew. Really glad that bug isn't back :/

Great, glad it's working for you. Have fun sorting ;)
Okay, so, yes, this is fabulous! Woohoaaahaaaa!!!

The next things that I would love would be an ability to make the shelves be as many games long as I want it to be AND make spaces.

(:
high rated
drealmer7: Okay, so, yes, this is fabulous! Woohoaaahaaaa!!!

The next things that I would love would be an ability to make the shelves be as many games long as I want it to be AND make spaces.

(:
Not sure about making spaces (though it should technically be possible I suppose, some kind of empty id game possibly) but the more games per shelf has already been requested by Barry and is on the list to add eventually (it's a slightly trickier one to achieve though as it's all tied up in screen sizes and ratios, but I'll work something out)
drealmer7: Okay, so, yes, this is fabulous! Woohoaaahaaaa!!!

(:
adaliabooks: Not sure about making spaces (though it should technically be possible I suppose, some kind of empty id game possibly) but the more games per shelf has already been requested by Barry and is on the list to add eventually (it's a slightly trickier one to achieve though as it's all tied up in screen sizes and ratios, but I'll work something out)
groovy
high rated
Bah.

Tampermonkey has just updated and broken pretty much everything -_-

Trying to figure out why and what I need to do to fix it, but it looks like a biggie... I would probably advise (if it's even possible..) anyone on Chrome to not update Tampermonkey as it's likely to have the same effect.
Is there a way to view my WL in desire-rating order?

Also, I could go for a medium-low and medium-high delineation of WL desire, personally. (:
high rated
adaliabooks:
Originally the game was called "Kona: Day One" and had this box art:

https://www.gog.com/upload/images/2016/02/f01eb16b44f1cf649a4144c330bbb349e21255e1.jpg

Now the game's title has been changed to just "Kona" and its box art looks like this...

https://www.gog.com/upload/images/2016/03/1eb86143b8d6cec63edaa14a002f199508f6b268.jpg

...but Adalia Fundamentals still has the "Day One" version.
Post edited April 12, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
high rated
adaliabooks: Bah.

Tampermonkey has just updated and broken pretty much everything -_-

Trying to figure out why and what I need to do to fix it, but it looks like a biggie... I would probably advise (if it's even possible..) anyone on Chrome to not update Tampermonkey as it's likely to have the same effect.
Very sorry to hear that Tampermonkey is causing you headaches, and extra work. Hope you won't have to devote much time and effort to fix things.

I don't think it's possible to prevent add-ons from auto-updating in Chrome based browsers, but I could be wrong.
high rated
drealmer7: Is there a way to view my WL in desire-rating order?

Also, I could go for a medium-low and medium-high delineation of WL desire, personally. (:
It's on the list, should be added in an update fairly soon (assuming I get the general Tampermonkey issues sorted out).

If enough other people want it too I'll add it but I don't want to clutter the list too much...

Barry_Woodward: Originally the game was called "Kona: Day One" and had this box art:

https://www.gog.com/upload/images/2016/02/f01eb16b44f1cf649a4144c330bbb349e21255e1.jpg

Now the game's title has been changed to just "Kona" and its box art looks like this...

https://www.gog.com/upload/images/2016/03/1eb86143b8d6cec63edaa14a002f199508f6b268.jpg

...but Adalia Fundamentals still has the "Day One" version.
The script won't catch changes like that unfortunately as as long as it has an image it won't check if it's the right one. I'll fix it manually as soon as I can, thanks for letting me know.

HypersomniacLive: Very sorry to hear that Tampermonkey is causing you headaches, and extra work. Hope you won't have to devote much time and effort to fix things.

I don't think it's possible to prevent add-ons from auto-updating in Chrome based browsers, but I could be wrong.
Thanks Hyper.
The change log isn't very informative so I'm hoping it's just something simple..

Yeah, I didn't think it was an option...
high rated
adaliabooks: [...] I would probably advise (if it's even possible..) anyone on Chrome to not update Tampermonkey as it's likely to have the same effect.
After a bit of research, there seems to be a way, but one has to do it manually for each extension. Here's a guide.

For anyone interested in trying this out - Tampermonkey's folder is named dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo, at least in my profile.
I have no idea if one can force-update it after changing this setting, so I advice to save the link to the guide and/or the original "update_url" to restore things later.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: After a bit of research, there seems to be a way, but one has to do it manually for each extension. Here's a guide.

For anyone interested in trying this out - Tampermonkey's folder is named dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo, at least in my profile.
I have no idea if one can force-update it after changing this setting, so I advice to save the link to the guide and/or the original "update_url" to restore things later.
It looks like it's not too big a deal now that I have a chance to dig about. Most of the problems seem to be fixed by turning strict mode off in Tampermonkey's settings.
Just the chat stuff that doesn't seem to be working (but that's probably a different issue anyway as there are no errors showing whereas the other pages had lots), but I'll keep poking to see if it's a setting or something that needs changed there too.

So if anyone wishes to disable updating they can, but it may not be required as hopefully I'll have the script working again soon :)

Thanks for digging that out Hyper :)
Post edited April 12, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
adaliabooks: It looks like it's not too big a deal now that I have a chance to dig about. Most of the problems seem to be fixed by turning strict mode off in Tampermonkey's settings.
Just the chat stuff that doesn't seem to be working (but that's probably a different issue anyway as there are no errors showing whereas the other pages had lots), but I'll keep poking to see if it's a setting or something that needs changed their too.

So if anyone wishes to disable updating they can, but it may not be required as hopefully I'll have the script working again soon :)

Thanks for digging that out Hyper :)
That sounds quite promising, looks like disabling auto-update won't be necessary.
drealmer7: I love having the ability to manually sort all of my games, but the tags order feature they implemented isn't the worst of things and works okay since GOG removed their manual sort.
I am curious but since I myself found the "order by tags" feature pretty useless I was wondering in which way you are using the tags and how you sort it from here. Do you tag them by categories and then sort each category alphabetical?
drealmer7: I love having the ability to manually sort all of my games, but the tags order feature they implemented isn't the worst of things and works okay since GOG removed their manual sort.
MarkoH01: I am curious but since I myself found the "order by tags" feature pretty useless I was wondering in which way you are using the tags and how you sort it from here. Do you tag them by categories and then sort each category alphabetical?
My tags are of a "when I'm going to get to playing them" nature. I have over 300 games, and haven't played most of them to completion. I personally feel no "backlog pressure" or rush to get titles finished. To me it is a library of art and entertainment to be accessed at-will through the rest of my life (like the hundreds and hundreds of books I have, and thousand+ movies I have, which are 99% DLed, I confess, not bought, because they are mostly a lot of rare/foreign/hard to find movies.) I play a lot of games "at once" (errr, switch between them here and there depending on mood/time I have available to play. If I don't have more than 3+ hours to play a game at a time, I won't play an RPG, if I want to play something for just 20 minutes-1hr, there are only a few titles I'm okay doing that with. Plus there are games that I've played once/multiple times before that I am PLAYING again and at a different pace/just when I get the urge to play some, like Fallout which I'm like 1/4 my way through my most recent play-through but haven't played it in 8 months.) There are certain games I want to beat before certain other games, but am okay playing a bit of both at different paces (I must beat Serious Sam before I beat PainKiller, etc.) Errr, yeha, SO my tags are:

PLAYING
SOONER
LATER
MUCH-LATER
EVENTUALLY SOME TIME
FINISHED
UNLIKELY
GLOWYN LIKES
GLOWYN MIGHT-LIKES

Glowyn is my partner who doesn't game much but does play a few things and I think would like even more things if she ever cared to give them a try, so those 2 tags are for her (which also overlap some other tags of mine, like I think she'd love Torment if she would just take the patience to learn the UI and mechanics, The Longest Journey which she played for a while and was liking but fell off for life-reasons and never came back to, which is also in my SOONER list and will get added to the PLAYING list once I finish 1 or 2 of the PandC titles I have PLAYING., and THIEF, which she's actually further into her gameplay of than I am, but stopped her play while I've continued mine and will eventually pass her at the interest she's shown to resuming it, even though she liked it!)

Going from there to manual sort allows me to put them 1.) in genre order within the individual tags and then continuing to organize into 2.) desire of order to play each game in the genre within the specific tag.

Example:

I have PLAYING tags on:

Thief Gold
Stasis
Gothic
Inquisitor
Wasteland 2 - DC
Noctropolis
Arcanum
Fallout
PS: Torment
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Gabriel Knight 2
X-Wing
Rebel Assault
Hitman: Codename 47
Serious Sam
Outlaws
FarCry
Painkiller Black

To order those into genre+order of desire to play but am still playing order it becomes:

Thief (which is my #1 to-focus-on FPS-stealthing/utility-type game currently and which I want to beat before beating:), Hitman: Codename 47 (which I want to beat before beating), FarCry, Outlaws (which I want to finish before:), Serious Sam (which I want to finish before:), Painkiller Black, Wasteland 2 - DC (which is the next RPG that I will take to completion before finishing:), Gothic (which I will finish before:), Inquisitor (which I will finish before:), Fallout (which I've played before and will most likely bring to completion before completing:), Arcanum (which I've actually never finished the last bit of this game! Even though it is still one of my favorite RPGs ever, I have played through the 1st half maybe 4 times in the past, and past that point only once ever!, but I intend to finish it within a year's time, and will bring it to completion before I finish:), PS: Torment (which I just intend to play through once more before I begin playing Torment: Tides of Numenera, which I don't figure I will play until 1 year after it is released+gone through refinement and been patched a ton), Gabriel Knight 2 (which I've finished I think 4 times over the past 20 years and intend to be the next PandC game I finish before completing:), Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (which I've played before once wayyy back in the day and will finish playing before) STASIS (which I played a good portion of close to release because I was an excited backer, but have put on the PandC more-back-burner pile because I want to savor the experience and finish a couple others first, but will still probably finish before playing:), Noctropolis.

Yep, so, hopefully that makes some sense to you. My goal is to eventually have thoroughly gone through and order them in my projected "order to play+finish by genre by tag order but subject to change on my whims."

I currently have ~50 games tagged as PLAYING.
Post edited April 12, 2016 by drealmer7
high rated
Chat stuff seems to have been broken by the last update which changed when the script runs at, I've fixed most of it but one thing is proving more difficult, the first load of the chat info box (it relied on a message that was sent from an iframe, but with the script running later now the message is sent before my receiver is registered to catch it...)

I'll have a play around and see what I can do to make it work again.