It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: No, that's it working as it should.
GOG's normal implementation shows your total number of games and the updated ones (if you click the arrow you can see the total number of hidden games but I honestly can't remember if they're included in the total or not too), all mine does is give you the total number of currently showing games (i.e. the filtered total) as well.
HypersomniacLive: Seems that I was remembering it wrong, cheers.

Do you remember why it shows the number of unhidden games twice and not just once?
It's the current total and the actual total, so the first number changes if you do a search or filter but the second one always shows the total number of games.
Would it be possible for you to add a dynamic link to the store page near the top of the forum page for a game?

Dynamic so each game doesn't need it... and I know it's not a huge thing but it'd make it slightly faster for us poor users.
high rated
JunglePredator: Would it be possible for you to add a dynamic link to the store page near the top of the forum page for a game?

Dynamic so each game doesn't need it... and I know it's not a huge thing but it'd make it slightly faster for us poor users.
Unfortunately I don't think it would be trivial to do as there is no particular link on the game forums to the games they are for. Particularly as many of them are for whole series rather than individual games.
You'd likely have to compile a database or something of which forum URLs should link to which games.

And since I'm not really working on the script beyond maintaining it in it's current state it's not likely, sorry.
adaliabooks: It's the current total and the actual total, so the first number changes if you do a search or filter but the second one always shows the total number of games.
Thanks for refreshing my memory.
adaliabooks: It's the current total and the actual total, so the first number changes if you do a search or filter but the second one always shows the total number of games.
HypersomniacLive: Thanks for refreshing my memory.
No problem :)
adaliabooks: Once you've got a userscript extension you can install the script by visiting this page and clicking the Raw button in the corner of the script box.
New computer; trying to install this, and the "installation instructions" on the first page... aren't.

I have tampermonkey and BE. How do I get adalia's super duper amazing fundamentals program again? There's no "raw" button on that page above.

[edit] oh yeah, there is, hang on

[edit] yay, got it, nevermind!
Post edited April 08, 2022 by yogsloth
Does anyone have an idea what these obfuscated scripts on GOG are doing? The URL is changing, but the content seems to stay the same. These scripts seem not to be necessary for the function of the website as blocking them has no obvious effect on the functionality. But I haven't tested too much as blocking them is tedious due to the changing URLs.

I hope this question is not too off-topic here as I think this is the thread with the most people with much more knowledge of web programming and understanding how GOG's website is working than I have.
Post edited May 13, 2022 by eiii
eiii: Does anyone have an idea what these obfuscated scripts on GOG are doing?
I applied this deobfuscator on them,
which led me to these copies of similar text:

In the end, it looks like a product of these tools:
Post edited May 13, 2022 by DawEdhel
DawEdhel: I applied this deobfuscator on them,
which led me to these copies of similar text:

In the end, it looks like a product of these tools:
Thanks for your answer, especially for the deobfuscator link! I didn't expect that such an easy way exists to deobfuscate javascript code, which makes the whole obfuscating even more questionable.
eiii: I hope this question is not too off-topic here as I think this is the thread with the most people with much more knowledge of web programming and understanding how GOG's website is working than I have.
I have no issue with the thread being used for any question like this, so feel free.

DawEdhel seems to have it figured out. I presume the obfuscation and url changing is part of how it works if it's for blocking bots so that they don't catch on?
The Warhammer Skulls 2022 - Digital Goodie Pack doesn't show any box art. Is it not being picked up, or do we need one?

Library ID:1883489105
HypersomniacLive: The Warhammer Skulls 2022 - Digital Goodie Pack doesn't show any box art. Is it not being picked up, or do we need one?

I can't see an entry for that in the usual place so it probably needs one made.
HypersomniacLive: The Warhammer Skulls 2022 - Digital Goodie Pack doesn't show any box art. Is it not being picked up, or do we need one?

Could you check if it is fixed?

adaliabooks: I can't see an entry for that in the usual place so it probably needs one made.
https://images.gog.com/14838c03fa213145db34d3b1eb27ef924ab25f02930349ef8fe36fea2dedc042.jpg

Or is this not the correct one?
Post edited June 12, 2022 by MarkoH01
adaliabooks: I can't see an entry for that in the usual place so it probably needs one made.
MarkoH01: https://images.gog.com/14838c03fa213145db34d3b1eb27ef924ab25f02930349ef8fe36fea2dedc042.jpg

Or is this not the correct one?
It looks like it, I might not have been looking in the right place, it's been a long time.
I believe this is the Warhammer Skulls pack, not the Warhammer Skulls 2022 pack, which is what HSL was asking for. See image.
Attachments:
capture.jpg (37 Kb)