It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MDK is fixed (using the old way). Will now test if I will get the boxart the new well as well to make sure that we did not lost it because of the new method.

Edit: Nope, thge new way also provides me the same cover. So it must have been the usual "sometimes pics can get lost" issue. Will now fix the others that were reported as well.

Edit2: Freespace 2 now has the id "5" ... I am quite sure the others will also be so "special" ... what did you do GOG?

Edit3: Like I expected ... just take a look at the attachment and you'll see how special those numbers are.

Melvinica: A few others went missing today: All three classic Fallout, Freespace 2 and MDK.
Should all be fixed ... did I miss one?
Attachments:
numbers.jpg (57 Kb)
Post edited November 27, 2020 by MarkoH01
high rated
MarkoH01: MDK is fixed (using the old way). Will now test if I will get the boxart the new well as well to make sure that we did not lost it because of the new method.

Edit: Nope, thge new way also provides me the same cover. So it must have been the usual "sometimes pics can get lost" issue. Will now fix the others that were reported as well.

Edit2: Freespace 2 now has the id "5" ... I am quite sure the others will also be so "special" ... what did you do GOG?

Edit3: Like I expected ... just take a look at the attachment and you'll see how special those numbers are.

Melvinica: A few others went missing today: All three classic Fallout, Freespace 2 and MDK.
MarkoH01: Should all be fixed ... did I miss one?
MDK has always had ID of 6, Freespace 2 has always had ID of 5. Fallout has always had ID of 1. Etc. Nothing wrong there.
Post edited November 27, 2020 by mrkgnao
MarkoH01: MDK is fixed (using the old way). Will now test if I will get the boxart the new well as well to make sure that we did not lost it because of the new method.

mrkgnao: MDK has always had ID of 6, Freespace 2 has always had ID of 5. Fallout has always had ID of 1. Etc. Nothing wrong there.
Hey, thank you ... still funny that the Fallout games are a mixture of such low and such high ids.

MarkoH01: Should all be fixed ... did I miss one?
All good now. Thanks

Melvinica: All good now. Thanks
Thanks for the feedback.
high rated
MarkoH01: Great to hear this :)

I'll take a look at those. Hopefully they did not get lost because of the new implementation mentioned above. Anyway, since I own MDK myself it's easy for me to test this first. Stay tuned.

Edit: Something went wrong - apparently the MDK ID is now "6" and it is hard to maagine that this in fact is the correct library id.
As mrkgnao says there were a bunch of games (I think maybe the original GOG releases) that have odd ids from like 1 - 9. I did run an update on the missing urls list to test the new system but I don't think it included any of those ids so I don't think I messed that up...
I think those pictures were stored on the same domain as the new ones seem to be so GOG may have done something to them so these other ones would work.

Let me know if there are any other issues, I'll keep an eye on it.
high rated
Hey,

Marko let me know the new cover grabbing script wasn't quite working so I've had a look at it. I think I've fixed it now, but just let me know if there any problems with any existing or new covers as there might still be some kinks to work out.
Can you please update the script to hide all Cyberpunk related materials ( news , banners , etc ) from the front page ?

Thank you .
i_hope_you_rot: Can you please update the script to hide all Cyberpunk related materials ( news , banners , etc ) from the front page ?

Thank you .
lol

I understand you, but I guess we'll just have to wait a bit. Given the state that CP2077 is in right now and the fact that it did not really get such great reviews here on GOG as well, I doubt they intent to drive the hype train forever. Things wioll get more normal soon, I am sure :)
high rated
i_hope_you_rot: Can you please update the script to hide all Cyberpunk related materials ( news , banners , etc ) from the front page ?

Thank you .
You can do it yourself.

1) Install Stylish add-on in your web browser
2) Click on the Stylish button on the toolbar, click on the three dots, and select Create New Style
3) Copy the code + applies to + script name from below (see attached image)

Code is:
a[href*="cyberpunk"] { display: none; }
a[href*="ZkdnpAsF8zo"] { display: none; }

Applies To is:
https://www.gog.com/

Script Name is:
no_drm [or anything you want]

4) Click save
5) Go to GOG front page. Should work.

It hides things that have links in them, based on the text found in the link, so if you want to hide more stuff (e.g. "no_mans_sky") just add code lines for anything you want to block, only changing the stuff between the quotation marks.

Caveat: If the offending item is found in the rotating slideshow at the top of the front page (e.g. currently CP2077), it kind of breaks the entire slideshow in that no text is displayed, but otherwise seems ok. Didn't try to find a workaround.

Enjoy.
Attachments:
no_drm.jpg (77 Kb)
Post edited December 16, 2020 by mrkgnao
1847884051 Wolfenstein 2 image missing in legacy mode
I think this can be used

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91mimXmp5hL.jpg
high rated
LiefLayer: 1847884051 Wolfenstein 2 image missing in legacy mode
I think this can be used

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91mimXmp5hL.jpg
On it. :)

Edit: Should be fixed (was able to take the original GOG picture. If I should take the custome one let me know.)
Post edited December 19, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: On it. :)

Edit: Should be fixed (was able to take the original GOG picture. If I should take the custome one let me know.)
yes fixed thank you
Sorry for the off topic , but i can't find the forum thread .

The " Data grid view for gog.com store page" script is broken on the current Waterfox version .

Can someone please update the sscript ?

https://github.com/ghorint2t/scripts
DD & Ji Ji: Sorry for the off topic , but i can't find the forum thread .

The " Data grid view for gog.com store page" script is broken on the current Waterfox version .

Can someone please update the sscript ?

https://github.com/ghorint2t/scripts
The script got updated by the author, so check it out.