It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the giveaway, Genki!
Congrats to all winners. Thanks for the GA genkicolleen.
genkicolleen: Now wait a minute, we have more winners~! I never have been able to count when it comes to giveaways XD

MOAR winners~!

<snip>

ElTerprise: Jagged Alliance

<snip>

Congratulations to all 25 winners~! I hope that you enjoy your shiny new games (once I get the codes to you. lol~) ^__^
Thank you very much and congrats to all other winners! :)

@ZFR : Thank you very much as well for donating the key!
Post edited March 18, 2015 by ElTerprise
Thank you Genki!

Ops there seems to be some mishap with my key, but I'll send you the details over PM.
Post edited March 18, 2015 by leon30
leon30: Thank you Genki!

Ops there seems to be some mishap with my key, but I'll send you the details over PM.
There was a mistak on my side. You got a PM.
genkicolleen: Foxy tracked down the Defender's Quest bundle key for GOG, hooray~!! ... but it's expired, boo :(

So, Tropico Trilogy winging kuribo's way... and that means that everyone has now been sent their keys~!
Thanks again Genki! Looking forward very much to trying Tropico out, will be definitely looking forward to spending some time in my own personal Caribbean paradise as supreme leader.
leon30: Thank you Genki!

ElTerprise: There was a mistak on my side. You got a PM.
Thanks again and +1 to you and to Genki's winners post this time :)
genkicolleen: Vythonaut:
Penumbra Collection (GOG)
Thank you so much genki!!! You've just made an already genki day, more genki-er! :DDD

Congrats to the co-winners and many many thanks to all who donated games to the genkiest giveaway and special thanks to RadonGOG, whose game i've won!!! :-)
Congrats to all the winners! Thanks to GenkiColleen and all the donors!
W00T!!

Cheers to genkicolleen and all donors for making so many peeps game-happy. :-)
Thank you genkicolleen, and also to all the donours. =)
Thank you, and again, happy GOGiversary.
May you have many more!
Thank you very much, Genki!!! I'm very grateful for your generosity! :D
Thanks for the game and congratz to all the other winners
Thank you, Genkicolleen, and many thanks also to the nice people who contributed for this wonderful giveaway. Also, congratulations are in order to all the winners.