It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

By the way, if you want more of the whole "miss" = "young woman" sort of translation, there's this twitter thread:
https://twitter.com/FeoUltima/status/1278356422657482752
I have a Polish friend who's a sound technician. Oh, and a Czech one too. Czech one too. Czech one too.
I have a Siamese fighting fish but he became unwell. Then, I gave him a name.

Now, he's Moe Betta.
The surgeon pointed his finger at an x-ray of my brain, insisting that there was something seriously amiss with my two cerebral hemispheres. He explained to me, "In the left side, there's nothing right and in the right side, there's nothing left."
I know another joke. It's a bit stereotypical, but it's still funny to me) There was a blonde, a redhead, and a brunette. They were all trapped on an island and the nearest shore was 50 miles away. The redhead swam trying to make it to the other shore she swam 15 miles, drowned, and died. The brunette swam 24 miles, drowned, and died. The blonde swam 25 miles, got tired, and swam back.
What puzzles me is, whilst coming from Poland, Cyberpunk 2077 lacks polish.
I made some fish tacos, but they just ignored them and swam away.
Many men want to be a lumberjack but they just can't hack it.
Why don’t cannibals eat clowns?

Because they taste funny.
When is a car not a car?

When it turns into a convenience store.
Post edited February 06, 2021 by Hooyaah
A Scotsman is taking a trip in the highlands and spies a nice shady spot just under a tree where he decides to catch a wee nap.

Two bonny lasses are passing by, but always curious about the question, decide to see what Scotsmen wear under their kilt. So, as proof of their having been there, one of the lasses takes a ribbon from her hair and leaves it behind.

Later, a wee groggy from his nap, the Scotsman awakens, noticing that something feels a wee bit off. He lifts his kilt to check and says, Och, laddie! I dun know where ya been, but I see ya 'ave won the blue ribbon!"
This morning I saw a neighbour talking to her cat, it was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came home and told my dog... we had a good laugh.
The largest knight in King Arthur's court was Sir Cumference. He became so be eating endless amounts of Pi.
Why was the lumberjack fired?

His work was pretty choppy.
high rated
This is a great deal longer than most of the jokes in this thread, but it’s always tickled me. It’s not making fun of either of the denominations involved; other than the fact that one should be a little more conservative than the other, you could change them both and it wouldn’t effect the punchline.

In a small American town there lived an Episcopalian priest and a Southern Baptist preacher. In spite of their religious differences, they were good friends. The town was so small that there was no need to drive anywhere, and the priest, when he didn’t want to walk, would peddle around on a bicycle.

One day, when the two of them were having lunch together, the priest complained to his friend that his bicycle was missing; clearly, someone had stolen it. It was very upsetting to him, not only because of the inconvenience of not having it, or because of the cost of replacing it, but because he hated to think that one of his own congregation might be the culprit. The preacher listened to him talk, and then made a suggestion. Next Sunday, his friend should preach about the Ten Commandments; and when he got to “Thou shalt not steal” he should really lay it on. He should rain fire and brimstone down from the pulpit, until the guilty party could practically hear the crackling of the hellfire. And when he did that, he should observe his flock; surely, the culprit would go pale, or tremble in fear of the Lord, and then the priest would at least know who it was. In the best case scenario, he might be frightened into honesty, and the priest would find his bicycle returned to him that night.

Well, Episcopalians are not known for their “fire and brimstone” attitude. But the priest was desperate, so he told his friend that he’d give it a try; and when they met again next week, he’d tell him how it went.

A week later, they met for lunch again; and this time, the priest peddled up to the restaurant on his bicycle. The preacher was very pleased, of course, and asked him what happened. Had he been able to identify the thief? Did he turn pale and tremble, as the preacher had predicted?

“Well no,” said the priest, “it didn’t happen exactly like that. I preached about the Ten Commandments, just like you suggested. But when I got to ‘Though shalt not commit adultery,’ I remembered where I’d left my bicycle.”