It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What do you call an ocean of drug stores?

A pharma-sea!
A will is a dead giveaway.
jsidhu762: What do you call an ocean of drug stores?

A pharma-sea!
What do you call an ocean of soft drink?

A Fanta-sea!
What do you call a t-rex who can't win?

A saur loser!
I mentioned to the owner of the feed store, "Jeremiah, all these years you've been selling me the wrong feed for my horse, Fred."
He responded, "I've just been recommending that 'All-Purpose' horse feed."
I replied, "Yep, I know, but Fred's a 'no purpose' horse."
Last night, the cops kicked down my door and arrested my cat. Only after did they realize they'd caught the wrong purrpatrator.
What do you call an elephant that doesn't matter? Irrelephant.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
I would like to know which overzealous moderator took down my post...

My fence fell over.
What do you get when you cross firearms with a bank?

Arrested.
Jon Banks named his son Robert.

Rob is currently serving a ten years sentence in a Federal Correctional Institution.
Hooyaah: Jon Banks named his son Robert.

Rob is currently serving a ten years sentence in a Federal Correctional Institution.
So bad that I laughed.
I always wanted to grow up to be a commodian but I heard it's a crap job.
Hooyaah: Jon Banks named his son Robert.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/life/2019/01/19/british-police-officer-rob-banks-becomes-unlikely-internet-star-for-his-ironic-name.html