It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The magical realist adventure game from Cardboard Computer studio will soon have a major update. Act V of Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass is planned to be released on January 28th, yet we can already watch its intriguing trailer.
lubwak: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the best atmospheric and throught-provoking gaes out there.
It's good and the artstyle is great and creative but I don't know if I would say it is one of the best ... or thought provoking. It's surreal and the player does not really know what it's all about but that's part of its charme. STill I doubt that there's a great hidden message behind it in the end ... might be wrong - but I doubt it. It simply is a great experience if you don't have trouble with reading a lot of text :)

lubwak: They worked really slowly, but they never bandoned the project - if you REALLy followed the project, you would know. It is a two-people game too, you know. We'll see if the conclusion is satisfying.
Even with 2 people the developing time is ridiculous. Many refunded the game and I can relate because you could hardly call this time reasonable. Working slow and doing good work is one thing - letting those who paid wait for 7 years is another. Like I already said: I give it to them that they finished what they started and that they never abandoned the game but I probably would not buy another game from these two guys.
MarkoH01: ...Even with 2 people the developing time is ridiculous. Many refunded the game and I can relate because you could hardly call this time reasonable. Working slow and doing good work is one thing - letting those who paid wait for 7 years is another. Like I already said: I give it to them that they finished what they started and that they never abandoned the game but I probably would not buy another game from these two guys.
Spot on!
Kentucky Route Zero is reason why I never buy episodic games, unless the last episode has already been released.
Post edited January 08, 2020 by Tarhiel
Did they just double the price? Oh no the base price is always been that, but I can't delete my comment.
Post edited January 14, 2020 by Dogmaus
What a ride this game was! It's totally worth a fourth replay just to see Act V.