It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Read the article on our blog. The link is available here.
Post edited March 09, 2020 by emter_pl
When i heard new WH40K games on GOG I was immediately praying for Dawn of War or Space Marine, but then realized Sega owns those and made myself sad...
MartiusR: Ok, Quick question about Mark of Chaos - I'm after 1 mission in Chaos campaign, how may I refill losses in the squads? I don't see any option in the barracks nor in the any other screen, I can only buy new squads.
It's on page 8 of the manual. You open the camp window - click a regiment and then click refill squad. I haven't played chaos yet so I don't know if there are special rules in place though.
So, was Chaos Gate finally fixed, or are you advertising it here even though you know it barely even works?

I managed to make it work on Windows 10, but whenever I try to pick up an item from a dead body, the game crashes.

The game likes to crash at random as well.
Post edited March 10, 2020 by keeveek
To be honest, there's no point really playing a game like Mark of Chaos when Total War: WH exists.
MartiusR: Ok, Quick question about Mark of Chaos - I'm after 1 mission in Chaos campaign, how may I refill losses in the squads? I don't see any option in the barracks nor in the any other screen, I can only buy new squads.
tremere110: It's on page 8 of the manual. You open the camp window - click a regiment and then click refill squad. I haven't played chaos yet so I don't know if there are special rules in place though.
I couldnt find it in the place mentioned by manual, but after some digging I've finally found out how does it works - at the very beginning of the game, right after first mission if you will click on making camp (instead of entering the "city") buttons are where they should be, however in all city "hubs" refilling soldiers is in temples, in completely different bracket.

My, they've messed it a bit, but fortunately, I've found it.
*peruses screenshots*

*stops in confusion*

*zooms image in...*

Oh, it's skulls.

Not arseless chaps.
nvm
Post edited July 18, 2020 by Niggles
EDIT: Damn Niggles, wrong thread XD
Post edited July 18, 2020 by phaolo
waaargh!
great skull pack this year!
thanks gog and gamesworkshop.

but, when will "dawn of war" series finaly land at gog?