It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

7 Billion Humans celebrates its 1st anniversary with 50% off discounts on all Tomorrow Corporation's games!

7 Billion Humans combines puzzle solving with the joys of ordering people about. Find solutions through a unique programming language, where commands are replaced with people and empathy replaced with success. A parallel computer made of people? What else could you want in a game!

Optimize. Revamp. Refine. Improve. Human Resource Machine is a title that'll have you controlling a team of office workers with simple programing in no time. It's accessible, it's logical, it's just about as evil as you'd expect. Tomorrow Corporation's all-new, all-sinister take on your reality is as spot on as ever: work smart, not hard.

Little Inferno is a peculiar little game. Partly because it's a simple fireplace simulator, and partly because it's an emotional rollercoaster. (It's also something of a puzzle game.) In Little Inferno you'll spend most of your time doing two things: buying things, then burning those things. Enter your inner pyromaniac - there's a curious satisfaction to the burning, and the focus of the game is executed perfectly with beautiful tongues of flame.

The promo ends on August 26th, 2pm UTC.
Post edited August 26, 2019 by Ashleee
My understanding is there are around eight milliard humans by now making the title a bit dated unless it implies not all are included.
Hm, on the frontpage it says that the Tomorrow Corporation sale still lasts 1 hour and a few minutes, on the sale page it says that the sale still lasts for 2 hours and a few minutes. Which is right? I guess the 1 hour thing, coz normally then would start the next weekly sale, or am I wrong?
Maxvorstadt: Hm, on the frontpage it says that the Tomorrow Corporation sale still lasts 1 hour and a few minutes, on the sale page it says that the sale still lasts for 2 hours and a few minutes. Which is right? I guess the 1 hour thing, coz normally then would start the next weekly sale, or am I wrong?
Nice catch :D Fixed already!
Maxvorstadt: Hm, on the frontpage it says that the Tomorrow Corporation sale still lasts 1 hour and a few minutes, on the sale page it says that the sale still lasts for 2 hours and a few minutes. Which is right? I guess the 1 hour thing, coz normally then would start the next weekly sale, or am I wrong?
Ashleee: Nice catch :D Fixed already!
Hm, now it says 1 hour and a few minutes on both. Really? The sale lasts longer than normal? Okay, I guess there`s some keaning heading our way, right?
Maxvorstadt: Hm, now it says 1 hour and a few minutes on both. Really? The sale lasts longer than normal? Okay, I guess there`s some keaning heading our way, right?
Yes, that's correct. (the sale ends at 2pm UTC)
I think I'll get it, I just hope it's as good as World of Goo.
BreOl72: Btw: people who are interested in "Little Inferno" should definitely prefer the GOG version over the Steam version (attach.)
Bit of a non-conversation now that the GOG sale has ended and the Steam side will end relatively shortly, but the game is discounted there as well.
A sale which is running only during the weekend? Great! I guess I have to say thanks, GOG, for saving my money.
Gede: Does anyone know why the prices for games made by the Tomorrow Corporation were raised so significantly?
PromZA: Seems to be the in thing after cpanel.
I'm terribly sorry, but I'm afraid I don't understand what you are trying to say.

cPanel is an online Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site.
PromZA: Seems to be the in thing after cpanel.
Gede: I'm terribly sorry, but I'm afraid I don't understand what you are trying to say.

cPanel is an online Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site.
Yes and they also raised their prices several hundred percent after being taken over by Oakley Capital. It seems to be the thing everybody is doing now once they're taken over by another company or there's a large demand for the product. aka price gouging