It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wishbone: Yup, I've apparently gotten two friend requests. I have no idea from whom. I don't have Galaxy installed, and looking at the list of currently unresolved bugs and what some of them can potentially do to your installed games, I don't really want to install it either. So I guess I'll have to live with a minimum of 2 permanent notifications that I can't do anything about for the near future.
I've gotten a few also but I'm probably going to let requests sit idle for now until the software updates a few times and works some kinks out. Probably a good idea to avoid the beta for now if worried about game installations being clobbered, especially if you have anything modded or customized. I'm sure the biggest problems will likely be resolved by the time Witcher 3 hits the shelves. There are probably going to be some GOG devs working 24/7 until then and subsisting on ramen noodles and sleeping at their desks. :)