It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When it comes to delivering fun and entertaining games that are built around interesting stories this guys seem to never miss!

Untold Tales is a Polish, indie publishing label with a focus on games that have immersive, and unique stories to tell. While they don’t focus on any specific genre, they most trusted guiding light is titles that offer remarkable joy and narrative.

Having said that, we are more than happy to announce that new 2 titles from them are now available on GOG with special discounts during our Made In Poland sale that lasts until November 14th, 11 PM UTC! You can now immerse yourselves in:

Splatter - Zombiecalypse Now, a top-down-shooter with a film-noir-singleplayer-campaign. Fight against all kinds of monsters hordes with a huge arsenal of weapons, all with top of the line physics-based splatter effects and destructible level environments. Meet interesting characters, accomplish dozens of side quests, engage boss fights and upgrade your weapons.

SAMUDRA - an award-winning hand-illustrated 2D deep sea journey. This puzzle title follows a child's adventure across a polluted sea. Players encounter underwater creatures to uncover truths about “surface-dweller” actions causing the polluted deep-sea world.

And if that’s not enough, you can also prepare for the coming soon of ATONE: Heart of the Elder Tree - a Norse mythology-inspired, hand-drawn game that blends interactive storytelling and complex puzzles with a rhythm game combat system. You’ll inherit the role of a young warrior named Estra as she journeys through Midgard to unveil the truth behind her father’s death.

As you can see, talented people of Poland offer games of incredible quality. If you’re hungry for more check out our Made in Poland Sale, which gathers amazing titles from the white & red land with discounts as high as 90%!
I like the Crimsonland vibes from Splatter, and the price is right so I'll definitely be picking that one up!
GOG.com: Lifeslide - adventure, flight exploration game when you embark on a challenging journey through life as you master the art of paper plane flight. And don’t be mistaken, under the serene visuals of a casual, relaxing game hides a flight mechanic that requires a lot of skill.
Reminds me of the Wii game "EA Playground". More precisely, the "Paper Racer" levels.
https://youtu.be/d4SzGNeDvto?t=57
SCPM: I like the Crimsonland vibes from Splatter, and the price is right so I'll definitely be picking that one up!
It is more like Alien / Zombie shooter. Crimsonland is an area shooter, this is moving through and clearing thigs as you go, with a bit of a story. I liked it though. When Hatred came out, I used Splatter as an example of how you make a good top down shooter. I think it did not get the recognition it deserved, and no one really knows about it.
BreOl72:
Yeah, it looks like someone who really liked that part turned it into a whole game. Looks nice! Lifeslide and Samudra both look good to me. I'm going to try to wait a bit considering my backlog. Untold Tales has some nice ones (I liked Arise and Golf Club Wasteland).
SCPM: I like the Crimsonland vibes from Splatter, and the price is right so I'll definitely be picking that one up!
amok: It is more like Alien / Zombie shooter. Crimsonland is an area shooter, this is moving through and clearing thigs as you go, with a bit of a story. I liked it though. When Hatred came out, I used Splatter as an example of how you make a good top down shooter. I think it did not get the recognition it deserved, and no one really knows about it.
Thank you, good to know, as I prefer the Alien Shooter games. :)