It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In which all the things return!

Time really flies when you're having fun!
So fast in fact, that the best deals can really zoom by sometimes. If you missed out on any of our 2015 DRM-free Summer Sale deals so far, we have great news: all 650+ discounted games and 20 bundles are here for a 24-hour long recap until June 10, 11:59 AM GMT!

It's the 2015 DRM-Free Summer Sale #DealOverload
An electrifying, energizing, jolting, shocking, galvanizing cornucopia of value!

We're celebrating the one and only #DealOverload with a 48-hour giveaway: The Kung-Fu themed real time strategy game Battle Realms is free! DRM-free gamers among us can share the summertime joy with your friends and family - the giveaway is open to everyone, with no strings attached and just one click away. All until June 11, 11:59 AM GMT.

But this special day brings not just a mountain of deals, but also two exciting DRM-free Telltale game premieres with GOG Galaxy support for achievements, auto-updating, game-time tracking and more:
<span class="bold">The Walking Dead - A Telltale Games Series</span> Seasons 1 and 2, as well as the standalone 400 Days episode, will be available in a bundle up to 75% off!
<span class="bold">The Wolf Among Us</span> sitting among Telltale's best-told adventures, the comic-book styled and inspired fantasy murder-mystery will also premiere DRM-free with a 75% discount.

Whether you're long time guest or a newcomer, there is still plenty of time to unlock up to three games for free. SimCity 2000, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, and Xenonauts await all those who spend $1, $20, and $50 respectively throughout the summer sale.

These are just the first of more surprises coming up during the 2015 DRM-free Summer Promo, which has 12 more days to go until June 21, coming to an end at 11:59 PM GMT (13:59 CET / 4:59 AM PDT / 7:59 AM EDT).
I missed it again.
just not enough interest to go outside of my wishlist right now... will keep checking back for that deal that just grabs me..
Well so far i have bought 23 games from this sale 0 from steam. Most of my wishlist is now gone so a good sale to be sure.
grabbed the bundle today (legacies...) $1 less at steam, but will support GOG (especially for older games)!
Hello GOG! Just wanted to say hi and thank you for the sale and the free games! Always appreciated!!
I missed out on the Summer 2015 GOG Sale.

Anyone have a master list of all the games , original price, and discounted price that was offered during this sale?

I can't seem to find such a list and someone usually posts an updated list as the sale goes. I had visited the site with less than a day left but forgot to revisit the site before the sale ended.
TrueDosGamer: I missed out on the Summer 2015 GOG Sale.

Anyone have a master list of all the games , original price, and discounted price that was offered during this sale?

I can't seem to find such a list and someone usually posts an updated list as the sale goes. I had visited the site with less than a day left but forgot to revisit the site before the sale ended.
Here you go:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/2015_drmfree_summer_sale_tracker_thread/page1
How do I reclaim my reward games i unlocked in the summer sale? I should be eligible for clear sky and simcity yet it shows me i should buy both:(
deathcrow4: How do I reclaim my reward games i unlocked in the summer sale? I should be eligible for clear sky and simcity yet it shows me i should buy both:(
You should have gotten an email for each unlocked game with a code to redeem it. Perhaps check your spam filter?
deathcrow4: How do I reclaim my reward games i unlocked in the summer sale? I should be eligible for clear sky and simcity yet it shows me i should buy both:(
moonshineshadow: You should have gotten an email for each unlocked game with a code to redeem it. Perhaps check your spam filter?
ah yes. You are right thank you.
It was not in my spam filter, they just hid among the many purchases i have made.