It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In which all the things return!

Time really flies when you're having fun!
So fast in fact, that the best deals can really zoom by sometimes. If you missed out on any of our 2015 DRM-free Summer Sale deals so far, we have great news: all 650+ discounted games and 20 bundles are here for a 24-hour long recap until June 10, 11:59 AM GMT!

It's the 2015 DRM-Free Summer Sale #DealOverload
An electrifying, energizing, jolting, shocking, galvanizing cornucopia of value!

We're celebrating the one and only #DealOverload with a 48-hour giveaway: The Kung-Fu themed real time strategy game Battle Realms is free! DRM-free gamers among us can share the summertime joy with your friends and family - the giveaway is open to everyone, with no strings attached and just one click away. All until June 11, 11:59 AM GMT.

But this special day brings not just a mountain of deals, but also two exciting DRM-free Telltale game premieres with GOG Galaxy support for achievements, auto-updating, game-time tracking and more:
<span class="bold">The Walking Dead - A Telltale Games Series</span> Seasons 1 and 2, as well as the standalone 400 Days episode, will be available in a bundle up to 75% off!
<span class="bold">The Wolf Among Us</span> sitting among Telltale's best-told adventures, the comic-book styled and inspired fantasy murder-mystery will also premiere DRM-free with a 75% discount.

Whether you're long time guest or a newcomer, there is still plenty of time to unlock up to three games for free. SimCity 2000, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, and Xenonauts await all those who spend $1, $20, and $50 respectively throughout the summer sale.

These are just the first of more surprises coming up during the 2015 DRM-free Summer Promo, which has 12 more days to go until June 21, coming to an end at 11:59 PM GMT (13:59 CET / 4:59 AM PDT / 7:59 AM EDT).
penumbren: Nothing yet, either on the account page or in email. The front page says I'm queued, so I can only hope....
Well, it lasts for 48hrs, so it's not yet time to worry, especially if you were not among those that claimed their copy within the first couple of hours.
i am ravaging my wishlist...
it's days i am buying everyday...

PLEASE STOP!! OR I WILL BUY EVEN MOAR
tinyE: Battle Realms is one of the greatest most underrated games ever and now no one has an excuse to be without it.
...Unless one uses Windows 8, which apparently they weren't able to get this working satisfactorily on, seeing as it's not an OS on which they'll support this game. :(

...Though I might still get it anyway, just in case it's supported on a future version of Windows -- after all, this giveaway is time-limited, but apparently there's no limit on the number of copies they'll give out, so I won't be taking one away from somebody who could potentially play it.
penumbren: Nothing yet, either on the account page or in email. The front page says I'm queued, so I can only hope....
HypersomniacLive: Well, it lasts for 48hrs, so it's not yet time to worry, especially if you were not among those that claimed their copy within the first couple of hours.
That's basically how I'm looking at it. It was about an hour ago, and I seem to recall that typical delays last time were anywhere from an hour to about four hours for most people if they didn't get it right away. So... enh. It's not like I don't have any other game to occupy my time and attention in the meantime, after all. ;)
thanks for the sale and the freebies, love the wolf among us and am tempted to get it here in gog but might wait as I already have it.
HunchBluntley: ...Though I might still get it anyway, just in case it's supported on a future version of Windows -- after all, this giveaway is time-limited, but apparently there's no limit on the number of copies they'll give out, so I won't be taking one away from somebody who could potentially play it.
You should have seen how that sort of thing worked until the Great Fallout Debacle of 2013.
Back then, any game they gave away just had its price in the store set to $0.00 and you could "buy" as many copies as you wanted. A very flawed and easily exploited system, to say the least.
I don't dare to take another look at my wishlist and see all those discounts. I've bought quite a few things already. Gah! It's so hard to resist!! Help!!
OMG, i would love to play Arcanum of steamworks....but...maybe next time
Red Baron! Red Baron! Red Baron!
I guess I can check out how well (or not) Battle Realms works on Win 8.1. *fingers crossed*
Firstly:
Thanks a lot for the free game!

Secondly:
Please fix your currency exchange rate in terms of getting free game (Xenonauts) when crossing 45.80€
At the moment I should have enough (46.26€) but actually I don't according your currency exchange rate because it is still not more the 50$.

Anyone else does have the same issue? See the attached picture.

Thanks for the explanation
Attachments:
Post edited June 09, 2015 by volodyja
mobutu: a 5-star 400*user rated game as a free gift from gog.com ... very very nice, thank you very very much! :)
dick1982: http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/battle-realms/screenshots

but not exactly something i'll buy since i already have Warcraft 3. heroes are similar in WC3, though the units work very differently. and the campaign is supposedly very hard and fast-paced. i might want it more if it has a random map generator and some good fan-made custom maps like WC3.
It's a decent RTS game. I bought Planet of the Apes for PC years ago and Battle Realms was shrink wrapped to it. When I eventually played it I got a little addicted to it for a while. Friends who came over looked at it and said "looks like a Warcraft 3 ripoff", but the game came out a full year before Warcraft 3 existed. We played it multiplayer quite a bit and had a good time with it.
volodyja: Firstly:

Secondly:
Please fix your currency exchange rate in terms of getting free game (Xenonauts) when crossing 45.80€
At the moment I should have enough (46.26€) but actually I don't according your currency exchange rate because it is still not more the 50$.

Uhm... Maybe you wanna hide you SimsCity and STALKER codes...
volodyja: Firstly:

Secondly:

Psyonicon: Uhm... Maybe you wanna hide you SimsCity and STALKER codes...
Yeah, did it right after I published it but you have seen it anyway :)
As usual GOG making sure to blow their wad before the Steam sale starts ^^

Still a strange thing to have an all out bundle day so early in the sale.