It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In which all the things return!

Time really flies when you're having fun!
So fast in fact, that the best deals can really zoom by sometimes. If you missed out on any of our 2015 DRM-free Summer Sale deals so far, we have great news: all 650+ discounted games and 20 bundles are here for a 24-hour long recap until June 10, 11:59 AM GMT!

It's the 2015 DRM-Free Summer Sale #DealOverload
An electrifying, energizing, jolting, shocking, galvanizing cornucopia of value!

We're celebrating the one and only #DealOverload with a 48-hour giveaway: The Kung-Fu themed real time strategy game Battle Realms is free! DRM-free gamers among us can share the summertime joy with your friends and family - the giveaway is open to everyone, with no strings attached and just one click away. All until June 11, 11:59 AM GMT.

But this special day brings not just a mountain of deals, but also two exciting DRM-free Telltale game premieres with GOG Galaxy support for achievements, auto-updating, game-time tracking and more:
<span class="bold">The Walking Dead - A Telltale Games Series</span> Seasons 1 and 2, as well as the standalone 400 Days episode, will be available in a bundle up to 75% off!
<span class="bold">The Wolf Among Us</span> sitting among Telltale's best-told adventures, the comic-book styled and inspired fantasy murder-mystery will also premiere DRM-free with a 75% discount.

Whether you're long time guest or a newcomer, there is still plenty of time to unlock up to three games for free. SimCity 2000, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, and Xenonauts await all those who spend $1, $20, and $50 respectively throughout the summer sale.

These are just the first of more surprises coming up during the 2015 DRM-free Summer Promo, which has 12 more days to go until June 21, coming to an end at 11:59 PM GMT (13:59 CET / 4:59 AM PDT / 7:59 AM EDT).
paulrainer:
Ixamyakxim: I don't know what it is about it, but I love your avatar!
I'm pretty sure that account is just yogsloth's alt. :)
tinyE: LOVE THAT MOVIE! XD
We need a What's Your Favourite Trashy Movie thread. I'll pony up Liquid Sky.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by IAmSinistar
tinyE: LOVE THAT MOVIE! XD
IAmSinistar: We need a What's Your Favourite Trashy Movie thread. I'll pony up Liquid Sky.
Okay, I will add my two cents with Kondom des Grauens.

Movie about a condom which kills. Can´t beat that :)

EDIT:// By the way. creature was done by Hans Ruedi Giger.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Tarhiel
Ixamyakxim: I don't know what it is about it, but I love your avatar!
budejovice: I'm pretty sure that account is just yogsloth's alt. :)
LOL that's yog after a few too many hours at his hand scrawled computer screen.
volodyja: Secondly:
Please fix your currency exchange rate in terms of getting free game (Xenonauts) when crossing 45.80€
At the moment I should have enough (46.26€) but actually I don't according your currency exchange rate because it is still not more the 50$.

Anyone else does have the same issue? See the attached picture.

Thanks for the explanation
I think the problem is that the individual game prices aren't converted exactly, i.e. a $5.99 game might be €5.45 according to the exchange rate GOG uses, but it's actually priced at €5.49 (GOG likes its 9's). On top of that, the discounts aren't quite the same in different currencies, i.e. $5.99 -> $2.99 (50%), but €5.49 -> €2.79 (slightly less than 50%).

So you've bought games priced at a total of $49.70 in dollars and you've paid €46.26 for them (or would have paid, in case you didn't actually use Euros), while the "official" GOG exchange rate ($1.0917 = €1 or thereabout) means you're only getting credit for about €45.53 of that.

I just checked, and for me the relative discrepancy is even greater than for you, the games I've bought come out to €32.90, but the credit I'm getting towards the promo is only about €32.19. (However, it's irrelevant in my case, I've paid in dollars because the current bank rate is better than GOG's exchange rate.)
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Zeyes
Thanks a bunch for the freebie! So many sale choices to look at all at once.. hard to decide!! I may need to grab Lumino City if it's back on sale
any ideas whats going to be next? (or repeats?)
Yay, finally received my free Battle realms! For some reason the message was in russian, but nevertheless, big thanks GOG for a freebie!
Niggles: any ideas whats going to be next? (or repeats?)
Or will there be another recap sale on the last day .
Niggles: any ideas whats going to be next? (or repeats?)
ne_zavarj: Or will there be another recap sale on the last day .
recap i guess

main page reads NEXT DEALS IN: 11:50;45

and 23hours 50 minutes for bundles

so if you have all the games from it that you wanted , i guess you will see new ones in less than 12 hours and new bundles (maybe) in 23 hours 50 mins
Tarhiel: EDIT:// By the way. creature was done by Hans Ruedi Giger.
Given the symbolic nature of the Xenomorphs in the Alien movies, this makes complete sense. :)
Looks like a rehash to me with a few new ones....or am i seeing things?
gamesfreak64: recap i guess

so if you have all the games from it that you wanted , i guess you will see new ones in less than 12 hours and new bundles (maybe) in 23 hours 50 mins
I meant another 24 hours sale of all the individual games and previous bundles .
This was so hot!
gamesfreak64: recap i guess

ne_zavarj: I meant another 24 hours sale of all the individual games and previous bundles .
ah you mean that all the games on sale at once?
i don't know when, but that would be great, this way i can see in one glance what i might have missed.

i reccomend buying 99 cent games or 1.99 euros (dollars) always, unless you have lots of game already you want to buy.

i bougt the alcatraz at 99 cents
its cheaper then a donut