It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aramandur: It seems like a lot of fun! Count me in :)
DIABLO HELLFIRE!
Aramandur: So... who's next?
Who's next, indeed!
bump
b-b-b-bump!
Doesn't look like there's enough interest. You can wait it out till the "finish line" on the 17th :D
TheDudeLebowski: Doesn't look like there's enough interest. You can wait it out till the "finish line" on the 17th :D
noooooooo
TheDudeLebowski: Doesn't look like there's enough interest. You can wait it out till the "finish line" on the 17th :D
Aramandur: noooooooo
I feel ya... Seemed like a fun idea, and was planning on doing this with every sale if it were successful.

In any case, I doubt more people will show up, so if this rides this way till the 17th, you don't have to gift anything to anyone, or, if you really want to, you can do a round-robin for a full circle.
I was expecting a lot more people joining us, to be honest.

TheDudeLebowski: [...] if you really want to, you can do a round-robin for a full circle.
I definitely will, I'm just kind of surprised it's going to end this way.
It would probably have been a better idea to reverse the current gifting direction. The person who enters the giveaway will gift the previous poster. This way they can see the wishlist of the previous poster and decide if they want to enter or not.

With the current setup, I think many are put off by not knowing what the next poster will have in their wishlist - like only games above $15 - $20.

When the giveaway is over, you - the OP, will gift the last poster and that ends the cycle.

Not in.
Aramandur: noooooooo
TheDudeLebowski: I feel ya... Seemed like a fun idea, and was planning on doing this with every sale if it were successful.

In any case, I doubt more people will show up, so if this rides this way till the 17th, you don't have to gift anything to anyone, or, if you really want to, you can do a round-robin for a full circle.
I just finished playing Firewatch. That was a marvelous little game. Thank you again!
ariaspi: It would probably have been a better idea to reverse the current gifting direction. The person who enters the giveaway will gift the previous poster. This way they can see the wishlist of the previous poster and decide if they want to enter or not.

With the current setup, I think many are put off by not knowing what the next poster will have in their wishlist - like only games above $15 - $20.

When the giveaway is over, you - the OP, will gift the last poster and that ends the cycle.

Not in.
I appreciate your input, but I respectfully disagree.

Reversing the order feels like a punishment for joining. Also, being the first to be gifted would suggest that the first poster would have to be trust-worthy enough to initiate this, otherwise it would seem like he/she is trying to get a free game out of the kindness of others.

On the matter of price range: I set a cap of max 5EUR/USD/etc for this reason, and also in case someone would want to get a game without paying forward. 5EUR would be a small loss. If a person had more expensive games in their wishlist, then they'd have to do with a 5EUR/USD/etc game of the giftee's choice. This is in the rules above. "...a game of my choice (most probably from their wishlist)...", suggesting that it doesn't have to be from their wishlist, but it helps.

Thanks for taking the time to consider this, though. Much appreciated.

TheDudeLebowski: I feel ya... Seemed like a fun idea, and was planning on doing this with every sale if it were successful.

misteryo: I just finished playing Firewatch. That was a marvelous little game. Thank you again!
Glad you enjoyed it :D
Post edited June 13, 2019 by TheDudeLebowski
So, my birthday giveaway is over and done with; and since there's no interest in this thread, I might as well pull the trigger on this one as well.

Thank you everyone for participating and also thank you everyone for your input. :D

It was fun, and I hope you all enjoy your games :D

Game officially over. See you around!