It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mount & Blade FREE for the next 48 hours, 700+ titles up to 90% off, daily deals, and flash sales!

Long evenings and gloomy mornings? That's why Fall is for gaming! Let's begin the gargantuan 2014 DRM-free Big Fall Sale! We've prepared a head-spinning lineup of 700+ titles discounted up to 90% off. It kicks off with an exceptional offering: the bottomless sandbox action-RPG Mount & Blade is available for free for the first 48 hours of the sale. You can sign up for your free copy on our front page. You can also complete the Mount and Blade collection with the remaining titles bundled 75% off.

Impressive? We've only just begun. Look here, what's that? Another bundle? Yes! It's the all-time favorite Ultimate Dungeons and Dragons Bundle making a comeback by popular demand. Only $21.10 for a collection of ten D&D classics with hundreds of hours worth of gameplay time. Available for 24 hours only, as tomorrow this amazing deal will step down to make room for another gratuitous daily offer. Not feeling like waiting an entire day for a new offer? No worries, we've got you covered. Throughout the sale a line up of flash deals will be available on our front page to give you amazing offers on great games hour, by hour, by hour.

Finally, more free stuff! Visit us daily and collect special stamps on our front page. Gather 7, and you'll receive a copy of CD PROJEKT RED's flag-ship RPG, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and a brilliant movie The Gamers: Director's Cut absolutely for FREE. There you have it, our BIG Fall Sale to make your November evenings a little bit brighter and way, way more fun. Stay with us for gaming goodness happening daily!
Wait...there are already two "The Witcher"-Games?!
LMAO this post came up and i didnt even notice the 2014 date duh! my bad
bigburr: LMAO this post came up and i didnt even notice the 2014 date duh! my bad
Stay tuned this week, though -- winter sale's supposed to start, and it's been many moons since they gave away a game with no strings attached, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again during this one.

Just curious -- what did you mean by "this post came up"? Did someone link to this thread, or was it a search result?
bigburr: LMAO this post came up and i didnt even notice the 2014 date duh! my bad
HunchBluntley: Stay tuned this week, though -- winter sale's supposed to start, and it's been many moons since they gave away a game with no strings attached, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again during this one.

Just curious -- what did you mean by "this post came up"? Did someone link to this thread, or was it a search result?
what i mean i installed gog galaxy and this post was on the right handside under "latest news" i didnt even notice the 2014 year on it, i saw the free game title and was intrrigued and here i am lol
HunchBluntley: Stay tuned this week, though -- winter sale's supposed to start, and it's been many moons since they gave away a game with no strings attached, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again during this one.

bigburr: what i mean i installed gog galaxy and this post was on the right handside under "latest news" i didnt even notice the 2014 year on it, i saw the free game title and was intrrigued and here i am lol
Ah, O.K. I don't use Galaxy, so I've never seen that. Weird that a year-old thread is listed there. =)
This is one of the worst reasons to necro something I've seen yet.
theslitherydeee: This is one of the worst reasons to necro something I've seen yet.
Careful. I was about to tear you a new one as you were the first post on the new page.for me (page 29 at 50 posts per page) until I read your post and got confused at why you'd necro a year-old thread with that statement, only when I broke out of the confusion did I start to think that maybe you had responded to something on the page before.
I was getting really worried that this thread hadn't been pointlessly resurrected in a while; now I can sleep soundly again.