It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

park_84: It would also be nice if GOG could get back all those games that left the site.
Ahem... Fallout!
JMich: Damn it. Will have to check my spreadsheet again to see why the difference.
One of them is that MaGOG sports two versions of Lichdom: Battlemage. You can ignore that one.
Antimateria: One thousand game could be in my opinion road rash or discworld 1. =)
ZFR: There won't be a 1000th game. Once we unbundle we go directly from 980 to 1050. hehehe
hhh so that was their plan all along
I think a fun thing to do instead of a usuall giveaway or sale would be if everyone on GOG got a random (or maybe the cheapest, so as not to make it wild?) game from their wishlist for free. That way everyone would get something they really want. But I don't know if something like that is even doable.
JMich: Damn it. Will have to check my spreadsheet again to see why the difference.
After cross-referencing mrkgnao's list with your spreadsheet, you seem to be missing Dead State, Hotline Miami 2 and Shelter 2. By the way, you may want to rename Starpoint Gemini to Starpoint Gemini 2. :P
Well this is cause for celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmc4aSnw_VE
Breja: I think a fun thing to do instead of a usuall giveaway or sale would be if everyone on GOG got a random (or maybe the cheapest, so as not to make it wild?) game from their wishlist for free. That way everyone would get something they really want. But I don't know if something like that is even doable.
If they plan on giving the cheapest game on our wishlist's for free, I'm going to remove everything that isn't The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.