It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

... and - again - until now for steam and stardock customers only!

There's not a word about an update on gog.com ... The files in our account library still show version 2.21 which means that gog.com has completely skipped version 2.3 and now already keeps us waiting for almost a week for the 2.31 update :-(...

As I and other gog.com customers have already written in previous posts we do not mind to wait a few days for our drm free releases and it's ok to let steam customers have all the buggy versions first so that the worst program errors may be fixed, but now the waiting time on gog.com really becomes quite annoying and makes us feel as second class customers who are stil stuck with version 2.21 while steam and stardock customers enjoy version 2.3 and up since several weeks... I hope that somebody from gog.com reads this and will at least let us have a planned release date for 2.31! Thank you!
RainbowDragon: ... and - again - until now for steam and stardock customers only!

There's not a word about an update on gog.com ... The files in our account library still show version 2.21 which means that gog.com has completely skipped version 2.3 and now already keeps us waiting for almost a week for the 2.31 update :-(...

As I and other gog.com customers have already written in previous posts we do not mind to wait a few days for our drm free releases and it's ok to let steam customers have all the buggy versions first so that the worst program errors may be fixed, but now the waiting time on gog.com really becomes quite annoying and makes us feel as second class customers who are stil stuck with version 2.21 while steam and stardock customers enjoy version 2.3 and up since several weeks... I hope that somebody from gog.com reads this and will at least let us have a planned release date for 2.31! Thank you!
Yes. It`s really annoying. The question has been asked on their site and the Devs completely ignore the question until dies away. Like a lot of games companies that don`t want to answer a question they simply ignore it.
Yes, I don';t mind waiting a few days but at least someone should shed us some light when it will arrive. We pay for the for the game (I even own this game on steam and buy another copy here to support DRM-free version), I think we do deserve some answer or at least schedule.